Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

KitPvP Being able to recieve the Booster Gkit within containeres.

shivaay67849

Pika Lover
Minecraft username:
shivaay67849​

Suggestion:
Being able to recieve the Booster Gkit within containeres.​

Detailed description:
There is a gkit on kitpvp called as "Booster Gkit" which provides us money and exp boosters. My suggestion is to make the boosters recieveable in containers. Which i mean that boosters to be given to the players within items which can be traded and sold.​

Reason(s):
Many people intend to make money through gkits. The other gkits help out alot with that but not booster. People who don't farm for money/fish Do not need the boosters. Being able to recieve the Booster in an item would help to sell it as well as trade it off to other players at a respected amount.​

Example(s):
Explained above​

D

Deleted member 118315

I already have made a suggestion regarding this why not upvote that and create this ?

SuperBacon_

Minecraft username:
shivaay67849

Suggestion:
Being able to recieve the Booster Gkit within containeres.

Detailed description:
There is a gkit on kitpvp called as "Booster Gkit" which provides us money and exp boosters. My suggestion is to make the boosters recieveable in containers. Which i mean that boosters to be given to the players within items which can be traded and sold.

Reason(s):
Many people intend to make money through gkits. The other gkits help out alot with that but not booster. People who don't farm for money/fish Do not need the boosters. Being able to recieve the Booster in an item would help to sell it as well as trade it off to other players at a respected amount.

Example(s):
Explained above
+1 good idea boi ....

OP
OP
S

shivaay67849

Pika Lover
I already have made a suggestion regarding this why not upvote that and create this ?

Not explained properly. Otherwise i did not see this either.

kvzxo

Legendary Pika
-1 Dont think that this is a great addition just use ur 1 booster and it should be enough otherwise prestiging can be literally done in hours