Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Store Being Able To Buy Skywar Coins Bec Its Really Expensive To Upgrade Your Kits

Status
Not open for further replies.

FazMachFan

Pika Lover
Minecraft Username:
FazMachFan

Suggestion:
Being Able To Buy Skywar Coins Bec Its Really Expensive To Upgrade Your Kits ( + Free Profits )

Detailed description:
Im Not A Coder Myself But If You Do Smthin Just Like The Ranks But Instead Of Ranks Coins And U Can Add Them To Each Game ( P.s Im Not Sure If There Other Games I Just Play Skywars ) Because It Might Take A While To Grind 30k Coins

Reason(s):
Im To Lazy To Grind 30k For My Kits...
And Many People Aswell Which Some Mightt Move On From Pike Network

NGaming

Great Reporter
-1 because p2w
people who grind should have the kit not just people who bought it

OP
OP
FazMachFan

FazMachFan

Pika Lover
-1 because p2w
people who grind should have the kit not just people who bought it
It Will Sometime Take Months To Actually Get Kits Upgraded And By Then Some People Will Move On From Pika Bec There Tired Of Grinding

itsdruglovexx

Great Reporter
@FazMachFan listen..
What u say is this, i want to upgrade my kits but i dont wanna grind. In other words as we the grinders see it, i want top 1 on skyblock but i dont wanna grind, ill just buy spawners and money from shop. It just doesnt go like that. First of all u have ranks on the store and those ranks give perks so u can gain more and more coins. Second of all, even when this gets brought in the store, people will THEN start to leave and move on from pika. This server is highly p2w focused and over the past few months a lot of old players and a good amount of newly fresh started players left. So brining this to the store makes it more p2w and harder to play. If ur lazy to grind and want mommy and daddy to clear the path for u, just dont play here, move on another server. Its just pathetic.

Anuly

Veteran
It's p2w then, the amount of time spent by players grinding would become useless

Minecraft_leg

Banned
Hello FazMachFan,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone. However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion.

• Skywars coins will never be added to the webstore.

For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.