Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Been working on something for after reset as a project, what do u think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
lillykat86

lillykat86

Epic Pika
Thanks Pirate i love u always, and your opinion!!!! Piratemarine for builder :) LOL

Last edited:

MouraThat

Veteran
PirateMarine and Lillykat just apply for builder !!!!!!!!!!!
Please your both so talented.

Jeckicorn

Veteran
I'd advise you two to apply for Builder Because you are very creative with your imagination :)

OP
OP
lillykat86

lillykat86

Epic Pika
LOL, thank you guys!!!!!!! Maybe down the road when i get more practice :-)

Last edited:

MouraThat

Veteran
LOL, thank you guys!!!!!!! Maybe down the road when i get more practice :)
I love it ♥
Make some detail! :D
Come on lillykat i mean this is from a actual builder (Who is very good btw at building and typing xD) And from me(that guy who you dont suspect to be popular on here :))I hope you apply soon
Good Luck
Hopefully PirateMarine will apply to

OP
OP
lillykat86

lillykat86

Epic Pika
The final project! Rocky, thank you but i don't feel as if im ready at this time more practice the better right? LOL

rIFfzqC.jpg

vIdjetV.jpg

8gzjqhU.png

7Ez7PlV.png

Last edited:

Jeckicorn

Veteran
lillykat86
You seem like a "more famouse" person out there.
I've seen that the buildings or Builder Application get more positive outcomes when the player is "not famouse".
Don't take it hard, I like your tree house, but not in like a wow reason I like the imagination behind it! :)
I'm 100% sure that if someone NEW in like seriously A NEW PERSON IN THE SERVER would make something at your skill and genred intelligence that he or she will get more harder ratings.
I know this because I've Applicated in March, I started in ending Januari beginning Februari.
Just something I noticed!! :p Keep on the work, I'm sure if you'll go further, wich I take as a long distance if you talk in Jack language, you will be amazing not only with your imagination but your skill intelligence also :)
:rolleyes:

OP
OP
lillykat86

lillykat86

Epic Pika
I understand what ur saying jeckicorn! Yea no time soon was i planning on applying for builder, this is my first thing i have ever built that was my own. It was just an idea for a home for after reset. I wouldn't be able to give time to building for pika since i have a 6 year old, i only build for fun nothing more. But i do appreciate your honesty :-) And with time i will only get better just like wine hahahahha

Status
Not open for further replies.