Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Bedwars

Thunderboltk31

Pika Member
The thing with bedwars is that it is a great gamemode but tf have not been that competitive for me the reasons are--

1) lack of new items and new Maps
2) (for me bedwars in competition between my friends and me getting the Highest level but lately I wasn't able to complete my quests which is one of my main source of xp) the reason why you can ask why I wasn't able to complete quests is that if i complete my quests at night(today) and i want to complete them Tommorow and if i wasn't able to complete quests in night(Tommorow) i have to wait a whole day to complete them. The solution is that they should add a timer to each country that at 12 am they renue it.
Pls don't say me to make maps
This forum may have some spelling mistakes.
This forum may get edited

SDHMinecraft

Great Reporter
The thing with bedwars is that it is a great gamemode but tf have not been that competitive for me the reasons are--

2) (for me bedwars in competition between my friends and me getting the Highest level but lately I wasn't able to complete my quests which is one of my main source of xp) the reason why you can ask why I wasn't able to complete quests is that if i complete my quests at night(today) and i want to complete them Tommorow and if i wasn't able to complete quests in night(Tommorow) i have to wait a whole day to complete them. The solution is that they should add a timer to each country that at 12 am they renue it.
Lack of new items and new maps?

Ye we are working on it right now, just wait for it 👀

Newroliser

Legendary Pika

Yea Bedwars should become more competitive also I think introduction of tournaments and stuff could make it better and who does quests nowadays people just don't care about that things. Ranked bedwars is also a good idea but who cares just sit there and wait for some miracle to happen I guess.
Anyway that is all what I have to say Thunderbird.

OP
OP
T

Thunderboltk31

Pika Member
Yea Bedwars should become more competitive also I think introduction of tournaments and stuff could make it better and who does quests nowadays people just don't care about that things. Ranked bedwars is also a good idea but who cares just sit there and wait for some miracle to happen I guess.
Anyway that is all what I have to say Thunderbird.
I do care for quests for grind and dont call me thunderbird Newroliser from pika discord!!!

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter

Maps are actively being built by builders. If you want xp play skywars

Anuly

Veteran
1. New maps are always being regularly added and regulated so you don't have to worry about it.
2. Since the time when the quests are able to be readded is same for you and your friend, there would be no inconsistencies/abuse of timezone

OP
OP
T

Thunderboltk31

Pika Member
1. New maps are always being regularly added and regulated so you don't have to worry about it.
2. Since the time when the quests are able to be readded is same for you and your friend, there would be no inconsistencies/abuse of timezone
How could they abuse time zones

_DominikPro_

Banned

Hello u can make suggestion based on that, this is not place to suggest that