Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

BedWars

The cloaks cosmetics in bedwars and minigames are useless coz u cant get them. Add a way to get those cloaks

ZekromXD

Legendary Pika
The cloaks cosmetics in bedwars and minigames are useless coz u cant get them. Add a way to get those cloaks
No, you can obtain them from boxes. The cloaks are rare cosmetics and only a handful of people own them. The common cloaks are owned by many people nowadays and you can always try your luck opening boxes. I personally have 2 clocks one is common yellow cloak and the other one is Godly Christmas exclusive Ice wings cloak. Somethings should stay rare as they are now so that you can flex it if you own. If everyone will get the same cosmetic it would be so senseless. I wish you luck getting a cloak !

OP
OP
Apollo_Solgaleo
Its either that or I have really really bad luck coz I have opened 12 Epic Boxes I get from purchasing VIP and its has a chance to give u a Storm Cloak

ZekromXD

Legendary Pika
Its either that or I have really really bad luck coz I have opened 12 Epic Boxes I get from purchasing VIP and its has a chance to give u a Storm Cloak
I am opening 25-30 boxes on starting of each month Still getting something good isn't very often. Just wait patiently.