Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Bedwars Tournaments/ Events

Status
Not open for further replies.

Panas

Banned
Minecraft Username
panas

Suggestion:
Bedwars Tournaments/ Events

Detailed description:
It has been, maybe even 4-5 years since bedwars was added to pika network, but i never heared anybody talking about it or doing any events on it. Bedwars is played by 50% of the server not to say 60% since at max it has more than 500 players. Staff thought because bedwars is doing fine and everyone is playing it, it doesn't needs events or updates? They say Skyblock is popular. I see maybe 150 players at max in it, they say factions is popular, 200 players at max. Did anybody care about bedwars or even skywars? Lets think about it. Staff makes events in different gamemodes so more players can join or even have some more fun. On skyblock they might get upto 100 players in their events, in factions maybe 150, in creative, another 100 and lets say they decide to make a server event 300 players at most may join. Think about bedwars though. 500 people play this gamemode. I know some of them are cheaters, some others are new players that don't really care, but please give it a try. I am sure it is worth it. You don't need to do extrordinary things. I did some events at bedwars and they actually went pretty well. If you need any help about hosting events you can always contact me.
Also leaderboard players should get something for being atleast on the top 3 or 5 spots... Please consider this also.​

Reason(s):
Mainly for fun, get some competition and also get some players in the server.​

lloyditsme

Pika Member
+1
This could be a great opportunity to try something new and exciting.
(I can't really say much since I haven't been in pika for a long time)

P

PyroInDaBus

Hello, Panas

Well I think that this is a great opportunity for our community since bedwars are one of the most popular and fun gamemodes on this server.

I also got a small suggestion based on this thread, You can allow Elite+ people to host events/tournaments so you can make more people donate and buy ranks on minigames.

+1

Thanks for your time and have a nice day!

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey Panas,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
Unfortunately, we do not think this suggestion will fit into PikaNetwork. So we will be denying your suggestion​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.