Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

BedWars Strategies EXCEPT Iyn Strategy

____Clown

Great Reporter
I heard of the IYN Strategy, but are there other strategies? Can I get an explanation of all BedWars Strategies?

YTZeke

Rare Pika
You can search on Youtube for other Bedwars Strategies
VIP - YTZeke
Gold - Practise

SadewDeshan

Pika Lover
2 side rush: this is a technique used if you have sweat team on quads. what you do is rush two sides by spliting the team into two

OP
OP
____Clown

____Clown

Great Reporter
2 side rush: this is a technique used if you have sweat team on quads. what you do is rush two sides by spliting the team into two
wait you mean like 2 go left and 2 go right and each player get 4 iron?

Flame__

Legendary Pika
I heard of the IYN Strategy, but are there other strategies? Can I get an explanation of all BedWars Strategies?
there is a strat, which was invented by some friends of mine, aka- RubiksCuber, UnFaZed_ , BigBaller69 and 0xcs, the strat is called 4bm which is short for 4 Black Men

the strat is can only be done on 2 maps, interlude and cryostine (which is not in the map rotation currently)

the strat :
players:

2 players rush at 4 iron and 2 rush at 8 iron

the players going at 4 will buy 16 blocks and go seperate ways, bridging as fast as they can, whilst using as little blocks they can

the players goin at 8 iron will buy 32 blocks and go seperate, so now it is 2l2r (2 left 2 right)..

the players going with 32 blocks wil then continue the bridge that 16 blocks player started, and make their way to the enemy base..

THERE IS NO BED DEFENCE, THEY SHOULD TRY TO ELIMINATE THE 2 SIDE BASES FIRST RUSH

**we dont encourage this strat to be done while on high winstreaks, or when u are with players who arent the best**

OP
OP
____Clown

____Clown

Great Reporter
there is a strat, which was invented by some friends of mine, aka- RubiksCuber, UnFaZed_ , BigBaller69 and 0xcs, the strat is called 4bm which is short for 4 Black Men

the strat is can only be done on 2 maps, interlude and cryostine (which is not in the map rotation currently)

the strat :
players:

the players going at 4 will buy 16 blocks and go seperate ways, bridging as fast as they can, whilst using as little blocks they can

the players goin at 8 iron will buy 32 blocks and go seperate, so now it is 2l2r (2 left 2 right)..

the players going with 32 blocks wil then continue the bridge that 16 blocks player started, and make their way to the enemy base..

THERE IS NO BED DEFENCE, THEY SHOULD TRY TO ELIMINATE THE 2 SIDE BASES FIRST RUSH

**we dont encourage this strat to be done while on high winstreaks, or when u are with players who arent the best**
"k"
alr it's complicated for me but i'll try to do it

McSpeedyYT

Pika Member
wait you mean like 2 go left and 2 go right and each player get 4 iron?
This strat is for quads where 2 players split up from the base, that is 2 go to the left and 2 to the right. Basically the 4 iron strat is for solos, where you have to def at 4 iron then rush the opponent before he starts bridging to gain an advantage

McSpeedyYT

Pika Member
The quads strat will only work when all the team members are pro and the team of 2 are capable of taking a whole team out theirselves

McSpeedyYT

Pika Member

the strat :
players:

I actually liked this idea but it's for players who can bridge faster and take the teams out while splitting the team in 2

Flame__

Legendary Pika
I actually liked this idea but it's for players who can bridge faster and take the teams out while splitting the team in 2
yep, the whole strat will fail if a players fails bridge or doesnt teamwipe first rush, its for fast games, me and my friends finished a game on interlude map sub 1 minute with 0 disconnects using this strat

McSpeedyYT

Pika Member
yep, the whole strat will fail if a players fails bridge or doesnt teamwipe first rush, its for fast games, me and my friends finished a game on interlude map sub 1 minute with 0 disconnects using this strat
Damn that's extreme, like most of the time pika kicks me without no reason for high ping, using this strat will be possible only if someone's net is good too or pika shows some mercy while ing lol

BlakD3mon_

Epic Pika
left clickβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Ž
β€Ž

OP
OP
____Clown

____Clown

Great Reporter
dayum i finished a quad game in 2 mins is that gud