Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned BedWars bedwars/sky wars death count

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

PezFers

Pika Member
Username:
PezFers

Suggestion:
bedwars death count

Detailed description:
When you are in bed wars you can use TAB to see your kills and final kills and beds but not deaths there should be deaths too, it's useful when your kdr is low, and you want to see if you got kills more than deaths.

Reason(s):
to see if you are making progress in your kdr and fkdr and it will be really useful its a small change but useful.

Last edited:

bridgeisminenow

Great Reporter
That is an excellent idea, that would make kill / death ratio visible in every game, and you could analyze every single match's kill / death ratio. Also make sure that fireball and TNT kills count as well, since those are counting too. Overall, I like it.

Otherside

Great Reporter
Umm. We cannot respawn in skywars, so yeah one life one game.

and if you're are talking about overwall death count then you can see your full stats on pikanetwork stats site.

Valex

Epic Pika
Yeah it would be great for someone weak in finding ratios !!

OP
OP
PezFers

PezFers

Pika Member
Umm. We cannot respawn in skywars, so yeah one life one game.

and if you're are talking about overwall death count then you can see your full stats on pikanetwork stats site.
thats not what i meant you can press TAB in game to see your kills and etc

_DominikPro_

Banned
This is unique and a great idea! I agree and should be added, could motivate players if their kdr is low and they wanna improve it, to try harder to win the game! +1