Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Event Bedwars Map Event Again?

parvagamer2

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
parvagamer2
Minecraft username:
parvagamer2

Suggestion:
Bedwars Map Event Again?

Detailed description:
So I think bedwars map rotation is near, because it has been almost 4 months since map rotation

Request to @Event Manager Team to create this event called "Bedwars Map Submission" event again!

Pika Network community will try to make best bedwars map and the most liked one from @Team Events and community will be added in this rotation

Reason(s):
We already did this event, it has been a year

Also,
Maps made by their own community is surely going to be amazing!

The great and unique ideas in Pika Network members will end of giving a best map for map rotation

Example(s):

SweatyBlaze

Legendary Pika
IGN
SweatyBlaze
Minecraft username:
parvagamer2

Suggestion:
Bedwars Map Event Again?

Detailed description:
So I think bedwars map rotation is near, because it has been almost 4 months since map rotation

Request to @Event Manager Team to create this event called "Bedwars Map Submission" event again!

Pika Network community will try to make best bedwars map and the most liked one from @Team Events and community will be added in this rotation

Reason(s):
We already did this event, it has been a year

Also,
Maps made by their own community is surely going to be amazing!

The great and unique ideas in Pika Network members will end of giving a best map for map rotation

Example(s):
+1 Dude why the flick this idea sounds so good?/?
This suggestion is the best cuz the player from hypixel always make fun of pika cuz of their maps and ya know but this idea is amazing

-SweatyBlaze

_DreamHunter_

Pika Lover
IGN
_DreamHunter_
+1
Ye, only community must to decide what maps to rotate
And I think rotation will be on 21 June(like last year)

Kulky

Rare Pika
IGN
kulkjk
+1

It's to boring nowadays to play on those same maps again and again. Some of the maps are like too bad ig.