Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Event bedwars Map creating event

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAX-11

Legendary Pika
Username:
MAX11​

Suggestion:
bedwars Map creating event​

Detailed description:
So in this event people would make there very own 4 v 4 bedwars map and which would be submited as a world download to the pika network staff and they will review it and the top 3 people with the most beautiful and best Map will get gift card as a reward. Note the winners will be selected by the staff.
The genererator will be just desigened rather then aually give items and the shop keppers place will also be just designed.​

Reason(s):
With this event people can show there imagination and can imbrase there skills of building and the pika network can aslo get alot of new maps with this event as well. and the player will be resposible to name that map. This can make the Pika Network boost as well and people would love to play there own maps. and for those who complain that the map is not good. for them if they dont like it make there own map and if it is good it will be implemented.​

bridgeisminenow

Great Reporter
I like this idea, this is the way to show people how good builder you are! Also, you are helping a server by creating a map for the most played mode.

Mute

Great Reporter
+1
Will be great if they host an event like this so we can see some creative buildings!

Silver Wing

The Pika
+1
And instead of staff deciding it, maybe do something like a community vote?

OP
OP
MAX-11

MAX-11

Legendary Pika
+1
And instead of staff deciding it, maybe do something like a community vote?
Community's Is like not serious. Like if someone make a amoung us related map it would most likely get the most votes

KnuckleFist_

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Username:
MAX11

Suggestion:
bedwars Map creating event

Detailed description:
So in this event people would make there very own 4 v 4 bedwars map and which would be submited as a world download to the pika network staff and they will review it and the top 3 people with the most beautiful and best Map will get gift card as a reward. Note the winners will be selected by the staff.

The genererator will be just desigened rather then aually give items and the shop keppers place will also be just designed.

Reason(s):
With this event people can show there imagination and can imbrase there skills of building and the pika network can aslo get alot of new maps with this event as well. and the player will be resposible to name that map. This can make the Pika Network boost as well and people would love to play there own maps. and for those who complain that the map is not good. for them if they dont like it make there own map and if it is good it will be implemented.
BRO I LITERALLY WAS GOING TO MAKE THIS SUGGESTION and the moment i was just cliking on create suggestion i saw this thread at the top of page
we can havelike monthly competiton for maps
the winner gets rewards and stuff
and the maps will be voted by the community but final descision lies in the hands of staff ( just like how suggestion page works )

KnuckleFist_

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Community's Is like not serious. Like if someone make a amoung us related map it would most likely get the most votes
we can just make the final descision in hands of staff
but poll is by community

FlexingBot

Banned
I am going to upvote this but there are a couple of downsides as well. First that even with hiw good a builder knew can get, it would be next to impossible to make it perfectly symmetrical. I know there are commands through which u can make them, but a base and a map with diamond gems would take HOURS to build and no one(I think) has that much time. But it is overall a great idea so +1 from me

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello MAX-11,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion for the server.
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion has been accepted and implemented!
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.