Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Bedwars, Lag

JerryMine

The Pika
your wifi too slow and that is the only explaination, also your opponent is too gay to play bedwars he should have been fighting in bed instead of online

Snowyy

Banned
Lmao

Predefined message to bypass the limit filter.

Good morning,
Wxnner

IvoryEls

The player may just have very slow net and causes him to have high ping

Blueiy

Pika Member
the server is lagging soo much for me and i have good internet

Piko

Banned
the server is lagging soo much for me and i have good internet
Maybe the people on the server are lagging too much or tps is low,
I think you can type /tps to check the TPS but mostly I have like 60-70 ping on pikachu-network but my opponent [on practice because that's pretty much the only thing I play] has like 200-300 ping

OP
OP
T

Thandah

Pika Member
Thats the reason
for good experience play with 1-150 ping
damn, almost impossible for me, i have 1 gbps on my main pc but still got 200 ms ping, Maybe it depends on my location currently on, even the website says that i cant connect for days due to maintenance as it said

Silver Wing

The Pika
damn, almost impossible for me, i have 1 gbps on my main pc but still got 200 ms ping, Maybe it depends on my location currently on, even the website says that i cant connect for days due to maintenance as it said
1gbps is fine
ig its because of your location

Piko

Banned
It's hosted in france so that is probably the problem

UpperGround

Great Reporter
This is a predefined message to bypass the Word+Char filter, please ignore this, The actual reply is below;

bruh jerryo
your wifi too slow and that is the only explaination, also your opponent is too gay to play bedwars he should have been fighting in bed instead of online

Piko

Banned
This is a predefined message to bypass the Word+Char filter, please ignore this, The actual reply is below;

yes
Fun fact: France is the cheapest server host in Europe so that's probably why it's hosted there

Silver Wing

The Pika
Fun fact: France is the cheapest server host in Europe so that's probably why it's hosted there
ok ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ

UpperGround

Great Reporter

ok

UpperGround

Great Reporter

why keiko
ok ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ