Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted BedWars Bedwars kits and ranks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ant1_gon3

Epic Pika
Suggestion:
Bedwars kits and ranks

Detailed description:
we should have some kits and ranks like the other mini-games

Reason(s):
if we have kits like builder kit with 16 wool or other blocks we wouldnt wait to get iron and until we get
enough they come and break our bed and kits for rank players too

Example(s):
kits: builder,swordman,archer for random players. for rankedLegend,Pro and God

Luppeeyz

Banned
I am nature on this suggestion since I just want to have a fair game play between peoples, no one has better advantages with kit/ranks and just normal Bedwars game play. I know that many people would disagree with my opinion so, I am sorry about it. Bedwars don't really need ranks much since it just kinda make the game lose its balance between people. But if it get added to the game then, just add the rank but not the kits. There used to be rank on bedwars on Pika-Network before that it gives you ENDER PEARL and Obsidian. And yes, people who has that kit just intantly got a full protection bed defend and a OP (Seriously, it really OP) item that cost 4 emeralds (E.Pearl). It used to be really annoying to play against people that like, and I have experinced a lot of it. Just a game with ranked players.... NO everyone just left, except people on the ranked player's team.
For me if ranks should be added,
Ranks should have more coin when killing peoples (coin booster, added a shop for this), get lobby custom cosmetics (a plugin) and chat color perks.
and much more... (If you play on Jartex, you will know how amazing it is when having such same stuff) I am not going to list everything here.
Anyways, just to mention again. I am nature on this suggestion, I don't agree nor disagree on this so please don't missunderstand me. Ranks are needed but don't make it too OP and make the gameplay loses its balance.

Luppeeyz

Banned
idk if ranks should be added, but they should add a use for the coins lmao
Indeed, coins are currently useless since there no use of it what so ever (just like money on creative :(). Coins should be used for buying thing such as in-game talents, custom kill-messages pack or cosmetics

fawfgaw

The Pika
Ranks would make the gamemode pay to win. I would like for bedwars to stay how it is right now with an exeption of making coins usable.

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey gaming_jis,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.