Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Bedwars improvements

Status
Not open for further replies.

sweatberries

Minecraft Username
Sweatberries

Suggestion:
Bedwars improvements

Detailed description:
So, I have been playing on this server a lot lately since I started a yt channel and I stream on this server.

And the main gamemode I play is bedwars,as it is a fun gamemode. Now I think there are DEFINETLY things to be improved.

1. Bedwars maps.
I feel like the lack of maps is a big problem,as if you look at other severs, there are WAY more maps.
Another problme with the maps is the low ammount of iron/gold you get. There are BIG maps where you only get 1 iron per second which is a low, LOW Ammount of iron and i feel like u should make it faster.

2. Skill Gap.
So I myself am a level 15 on pika network and I think that the skill gap is way too low.
Everytime I join a bedwars/skywars game I just use level 1s - 7s who barely know anything about the game which makes it a bit boring but the gamemode is still fun.

3. Language.
so I do not know why this is a thing in PikaNetwork but,people just starting SWEARING at eachother saying stuff like the F and S word even racist stuff which I do not appreciate as most of the times that I am playing I am streaming and i don't think people would want to see racial slurs or cuss words in a minecraft stream.

I hope you admire my suggestions and take care of this.​

Reason(s):
To make bedwars/pikanetwork better.​

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
IGN
EA0_2_0_8_
1. totally agree, same as skywar, its starting kinda bored for some maps
2. neutral, if you want to tryhard or have some quality enemies, pika-network won't be a good fit for u, there has a lot of noobs in the server, seperating level will let more player quite this server as ther will be less player on higher level
3. agree, i don't appreciate that kind of behavior too, but thats what swear and discrimination "works" in this server.

OP
OP
sweatberries

sweatberries

1. totally agree, same as skywar, its starting kinda bored for some maps
2. neutral, if you want to tryhard or have some quality enemies, pika-network won't be a good fit for u, there has a lot of noobs in the server, seperating level will let more player quite this server as ther will be less player on higher level
3. agree, i don't appreciate that kind of behavior too, but thats what swear and discrimination "works" in this server.

happy you agree with the most parts with me

Disaalt

The Pika
1. Yes
2. Yes (Or use a xp booster)
3. Add a swear filter

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Developer
Hey sweatberries,

Thank you for creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.​
However we have decided to deny your suggestion due to:​
◆ We will add more maps but we won't change the other suggestions.​
Thank you very much for helping us.​

Have a good time on PikaNetwork!

Good afternoon,
JustThiemo

Status
Not open for further replies.