Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Bedwars fireball jumping

ItzFlame

IGN
ItzFlameG_
Pika should add fireball jumping it should be added and should add popup towers

Slayton2007

Legendary Pika
IGN
Slayton2007
I completely agree but im sure coding all this is very hard, so i suggest we wait for a while, though currently there is TNT jumping which i find very useful and enjoyable, i am not staff at pika but i think you did an amazing job suggesting this, i hope that they see this but until then lets have patience, thank you, hope this was helpful and have a great day! :D

OP
OP
ItzFlame

ItzFlame

IGN
ItzFlameG_
Thank you
I completely agree but im sure coding all this is very hard, so i suggest we wait for a while, though currently there is TNT jumping which i find very useful and enjoyable, i am not staff at pika but i think you did an amazing job suggesting this, i hope that they see this but until then lets have patience, thank you, hope this was helpful and have a great day! :D
Thank you u r right and have a great day sir

BlakD3mon_

Epic Pika
IGN
BlakD3mon_
fireball jumping is already possible in the server, i do it like every day to escape some deaths while fighting near the void ig u should learn how to do it instead of complaining. but it is bugged sometimes (rare). on most occasions its possible to fireball jump!

SheDX

Epic Pika
IGN
SheDX_
fireball jumping is already possible in the server, i do it like every day to escape some deaths while fighting near the void ig u should learn how to do it instead of complaining. but it is bugged sometimes (rare). on most occasions its possible to fireball jump!
well I dont think so its a huge deal to just change the fireball jumping thing

FunspotGaming

Rare Pika
IGN
Harsh155
I have done it many times so I can't say anything , yeah rarely it's bugged but most of the times it works fine

PlayLord84

Pika Member
Um, we can do fireball jumps in Pika but they only yeet u up 8 blocks compared to other servers that allow u to do it 20 blocks or some