Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

bedwars duo broken

IhsanRocks

bedwars duo keep leading me to bedwars solo
Ummm, you gotta make this as a bug report. Admins aren't gonna read it if it's in the normal forums. Create a bug report here https://pika-network.net/forums/bug_reports/
Write what you saw in detail and include a video of the bug occurring.
Read this before sending the bug report.

OP
OP
MineCircleBlock

MineCircleBlock

Pika Member
Ummm, you gotta make this as a bug report. Admins aren't gonna read it if it's in the normal forums. Create a bug report here https://pika-network.net/forums/bug_reports/
Write what you saw in detail and include a video of the bug occurring.
Read this before sending the bug report.
oh thanks for telling me that

faiz9002

pika make tools like hypixel that if someone buy obbi then we need to use our 12 gold to buy a pick but in hypixel u need to upgrade which is lot better becouse u wont need to uuse your 12 gold again if u die you can upgrade it with using 6 gold either using 12 and could u add invis pot

IhsanRocks

pika make tools like hypixel that if someone buy obbi then we need to use our 12 gold to buy a pick but in hypixel u need to upgrade which is lot better becouse u wont need to uuse your 12 gold again if u die you can upgrade it with using 6 gold either using 12 and could u add invis pot
The second reply in this thread says that Invis pots will never happen. Dont waste time suggesting that.
For the first idea, search and see if someone has requested it. I was able to find similar threads which got accepted:-
or Denied
But didn't find one talking about exactly what you said, then again I didn't spend much time searching for one.

NotThoughtYet

That might be a bug, because sometimes I play a Duo Bedwars Game an when the game starts I am the only person in my team this even happens in Triples and Squads! Everytime I have 1 less player than expected in the gamemodes. So rather than playing 1v2(Others also sometimes don't have their teammates) I play Solo or Squads. Pika-Network should fix this or start the match only when all players are joined.

IhsanRocks

That might be a bug, because sometimes I play a Duo Bedwars Game an when the game starts I am the only person in my team this even happens in Triples and Squads! Everytime I have 1 less player than expected in the gamemodes. So rather than playing 1v2(Others also sometimes don't have their teammates) I play Solo or Squads. Pika-Network should fix this or start the match only when all players are joined.
Uhmm, thats usually because a player leaves last minute. The game starts when there are 90% of players in lobby. Could you imagine trying to queue when everytime when people leave, and the lobby isn't full, the game would get cancelled? It would take a criminal amount of time.