Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned BedWars Bedwars corrupted games suggestion

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

oLazyy

Pika Lover
Minecraft username:
oLazyy

Suggestion:
Bedwars corrupted games suggestion

Detailed description:
So I want you to think about skywars on hyp, in there you have a very low chance to trigger a corrupted game, which allows you to gain player heads upon killing someone.

Imagine this same concept but on bedwars in pika, but instead of the gathering heads, when you trigger this corrupted game you are guaranteed to get as a reward a random mystery box if you win.

The chances of triggering this corrupted game could be 1% or lower and if you play in a team gamemode such as duos trios or quads, the chances of your teammates could add up to yours.

This is a plus but there could also be a leaderboard for how many corrupted games have been won by players

Lemme think what yall think

<3

Reason(s):
I think that bedwars is slowly dying as it is, thus I think that some changes are needed to make the game new and fresh while still mantaining its origins and I think this could help the cause since it basically incentivate you into winning and getting better

Flame__

Legendary Pika
i like this, very original idea, sortof, so +1

Divine_Pheonix

Ultimate Legendary Pika
YEHH IKK IT POPPED OUT OF MY HEAD YESTERDAY SO I MADE IT AS A SUGGESTION
I like this suggestion, +1 from me :)
and I suggest you change it so that VIP has 2%, Elite has 3%, Titan has 4%, and Champion has 5% to give more perks to ranked players. because they removed ranked kits in skywars, ranks have become more and more useless ;-;

Flame__

Legendary Pika
I like this suggestion, +1 from me :)
and I suggest you change it so that VIP has 2%, Elite has 3%, Titan has 4%, and Champion has 5% to give more perks to ranked players. because they removed ranked kits in skywars, ranks have become more and more useless ;-;
nah that would just make it pay to win again, which mojang wont approve of

opticyclic

Epic Pika
Good idea.

Mystery boxes are just cosmetics so it isn't pay to win.