Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Beacon at Creative

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azrealon

Banned
SERVER: Creative 2 and 1

SUGGESTION: well I think we need to disable Beacon at Creative because people just spamming them like crazy, or we need to make it where people needs to buy the Beacon with points if they didn't buy it, they can't place the beacon (they don't have access to place it)

REASON: people come to the server and start building random things like ( http://imgur.com/1oafgkz ) and I think it's very very annoying and laggy for the people who got a bad PC

EXAMPLE: Beacon can't be place before they buy it at /bs or /shop with points, once they bought it, they will have an access to place beacon

thank you for reading this suggestion thread, I hope Staffs can agree with this Ideas for the sake of other players.

Whitei520

Ex-System Administrator
Veteran
I agree Fully, There should be a limit per plot.

SaimTheGamer

Epic Pika
Beacons can cause lag even if there is a limit
And there is a reason for why it is disabled
Even if you can put 3 beacons as a max or even 1 its gona make lag since a lot of players are going to place beacons

Whitei520

Ex-System Administrator
Veteran
Umm I think you misunderstand. Beacons are Enabled right now and this post is about limiting them.

OP
OP
Azrealon

Azrealon

Banned
well even when they have 3 beacon max, at least it will decrease the amount of beacons :)

ADHDspot

Veteran
I disagree with you. Just let young players build.

I wish lava was disabed.. stupid lava plots

VeggiDay

Veteran
SERVER: Creative 2 and 1

SUGGESTION: well I think we need to disable Beacon at Creative because people just spamming them like crazy, or we need to make it where people needs to buy the Beacon with points if they didn't buy it, they can't place the beacon (they don't have access to place it)

REASON: people come to the server and start building random things like ( http://imgur.com/1oafgkz ) and I think it's very very annoying and laggy for the people who got a bad PC

EXAMPLE: Beacon can't be place before they buy it at /bs or /shop with points, once they bought it, they will have an access to place beacon

thank you for reading this suggestion thread, I hope Staffs can agree with this Ideas for the sake of other players.

There rly should be a limit

Status
Not open for further replies.