Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global be able to send youtube shorts to play pika for pika gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAX-11

Legendary Pika
IGN
MAX11
Username:
MAX11​

Suggestion:
be able to send youtube shorts to play pika for pika gold​

Detailed description:
i suggest that there would be a section in pika network form and in which people can make youtube shorts and will get a amount of gold in return and the video will be posted in the pika network youtube channel and due to its shorts almost 4k per video people will see and the server will be more popular.​

Reason(s):
people like me who dont got money to buy pika gold can record awsome videos for play pika from which many other players will come to this server as well to play. so its a win win for both the players and staff​

JustSuperiorr

Staff Member
Trial
IGN
JustSuperiorr
Unfortunately, PikaNetwork already had a tik tok submission event. So, I don’t think they will redo the event.

OP
OP
MAX-11

MAX-11

Legendary Pika
IGN
MAX11
Unfortunately, PikaNetwork already had a tik tok submission event. So, I don’t think they will redo the event.
that was tik tok submission event but youtube shorts are like more frequent so many people will send them to play pika

zMqrcc

Staff Member
Admin
Suggestion - DENIED

783083368769519686.gif
Hello MAX-11,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.​
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):​
  • Not going to happen.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.​
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.​
We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.​

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!
974489187522850887.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.