Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

BBOTAA'S Ban

deSitterSpace

Staff Member
Trial
Hello everyone, it's been some time since I wanted to make this post, although I didn't, mainly because I don't think it will make a difference. This is because the person who banned BBOTAA is unwilling to discuss anything at all related to this ban. Despite that, I will provide some information of my own, which will hopefully shed some light on the horrible injustice of this ban.

The actual reason BBOTAA was banned, I believe, is the seasonal warlocks he was selling at ah at the time. The person who banned him, probably thought that these ranks were acquired during the latest duping, which a completely false. Indeed, BBOTAA got these ranks from the wizard on the previous weekend, which was at the time the server reboots, 4:00 GMT, on Saturday 12th of November 2022. I can confirm that at 4:20 GMT on November the 12th the wizard was sold out, and BBOTAA along with another person were already selling the ssnl warlocks. The ranks were at ah up until the point the dupe happened, and the person who banned him didn't bother to check what the wizard was selling a few days ago.

If only I had logged in 20 minutes earlier, i.e. before BBOTAA did, I would had bought all 3 ssnl warlocks and I would have been the one banned now (i had enough gold coins).

With this information available, it should be clear why this ban was completely unjustified, since BBOTAA didn't get the ranks illegitimately beyond reasonable doubt. This is the point I want to make in this post:

{ "Lots of duped ranks freely available" (1) } + {"A player has 1-2 of such ranks" (2) } does not imply { "This player's ranks are duped" (3) } when those ranks were available from the wizard a few days ago!

This is obviously true
to anyone familiar with propositional logic. Hopefully, Crni_ reads this post along with the Wikipedia article. And hopefully, some staff member will check that on the weekend right before the dupe, the wizard was selling ssnl warlocks.

Another thing I wanted to discuss was the process of the banning(s), which was basically non-existent. Every player who gets banned should be provided with a reason, i.e. a clear statement on which rule they broke! This should have been be a policy on the server, and I hope that the owners will soon enforce it.

In all honesty, this post doesn't provide much more that it is already known, but since there was no explicit mention of why the conclusion (3) is false, I decided to make one explaining it.

BBOTAA we miss you, and we still talk about you to this day. We all hope you get unbanned, and enjoy this new season with the rest of us.

Cheers.

Last edited:

Parlyy

Great Reporter
Hello everyone, it's been some time since I wanted to make this post, although I didn't, mainly because I don't think it will make a difference. This is because the person who banned BBOTAA is unwilling to discuss anything at all related to this ban. Despite that, I will provide some information of my own, which will hopefully shed some light on the horrible injustice of this ban.

The actual reason BBOTAA was banned, I believe, is the seasonal warlocks he was selling at ah at the time. The person who banned him, probably thought that these ranks were acquired during the latest duping, which a completely false. Indeed, BBOTAA got these ranks from the wizard on the previous weekend, which was at the time the server reboots, 4:00 GMT, on Saturday 12th of November 2022. I can confirm that at 4:20 GMT on November the 12th the wizard was sold out, and BBOTAA along with another person were already selling the ssnl warlocks. The ranks were at ah up until the point the dupe happened, and the person who banned him didn't bother to check what the wizard was selling a few days ago.

If only I had logged in 20 minutes earlier, i.e. before BBOTAA did, I would had bought all 3 ssnl warlocks and I would have been the one banned now (i had enough gold coins).

With this information available, it should be clear why this ban was completely unjustified, since BBOTAA didn't get the ranks illegitimately beyond reasonable doubt. This is the point I want to make in this post:

{ "Lots of duped ranks freely available" (1) } + {"A player has 1-2 of such ranks" (2) } does not imply { "This player's ranks are duped" (3) } when those ranks were available from the wizard a few days ago!

This is obviously true
to anyone familiar with propositional logic. Hopefully, Crni_ reads this post along with the Wikipedia article. And hopefully, some staff member will check that on the weekend right before the dupe, the wizard was selling ssnl warlocks.

Another thing I wanted to discuss was the process of the banning(s), which was basically non-existent. Every player who gets banned should be provided with a reason, i.e. a clear statement on which rule they broke! This should have been be a policy on the server, and I hope that the owners will soon enforce it.

In all honesty, this post doesn't provide much more that it is already known, but since there was no explicit mention of why the conclusion (3) is false, I decided to make one explaining it.

BBOTAA we miss you, and we still talk about you to this day. We all hope you get unbanned, and enjoy this new season with the rest of us.

Cheers.
Yall gotta stop with this nonsense.Staff are not dump.They really aren't.They actually know stuff that noone could imagine.If he is actually false banned he should just make a discord account to contact with staff member and ofc be HONEST with them as lies would lead nowhere but make his position worse.Creating pointless threads will lead to nowhere.

BBOTAA

This is obviously true

Cheers.
Hello desitter!

It's good to hear from you, independent of what the topic is.
That is all true and if there is logs they could easily verify that i bought it on the wizard shop, which i did, although I don't know if there are logs or not.
I'll be honest, has I have been to this date, i still don't know why i'm banned, since there was no reason explained to me. So I don't really have a way to defend myself on the subject and refute the ban.
I've heard too many speculations, that i helped saybye, or that i got banned because they think i'm other player, or that i got those ranks you mentioned in a illegitimate way.
I did none of those. I appealed trough the proper means. I demanded an explanation from the person who banned, I made a second appeal. To no avail, utterly ignored from both persons who responded my appeals, with pro form messages and no regard to what i typed.
I'll wait my warning points to expire and I'll appeal again in march.
Thank you for actually testifying on something you had knowledge about.
And I hope you and everyone else is having fun on the server with reset. Best regards to all of you.

Last edited:

BBOTAA

Yall gotta stop with this nonsense.Staff are not dump.They really aren't.They actually know stuff that noone could imagine.If he is actually false banned he should just make a discord account to contact with staff member and ofc be HONEST with them as lies would lead nowhere but make his position worse.Creating pointless threads will lead to nowhere.
You are not staff or no one of authority in this forums to tell anyone how or what people have the freedom to express themselfs about. Don't tell anyone to stop whatever they want to do. You are nobody to do that.
People can make posts about what they want as long they are not breaking any rules. You are no one to say what is pointless or not. If it's pointless just don't comment.
Go on with your life, don't interfere with others.
Also I never asked for your advice if i needed or want to make a discord account or not, keep it to yourself. Advice is welcome when asked for, advice when not asked too,is just meddling in others persons business.
Be mindful of that, of what your place is, and who you are.

moxito

Pika Lover
top 3 ways to get ignored:
number 1. contact pikanetwork staff on discord after receaving a false punishment. (100% succsess rate)
number 2. make an apeal on pikanetwork descibing what happened in extreme detail ( no one is gon read that, 80% succsess rate)
number 3. report survival bugs that are not dupes (200% succsess rate)

Last edited:

WemTis

Banned
top 3 ways to get ignored:
number 1. contact pikanetwork staff on discord after receaving a false punishment. (100% succsess rate)
number 2. make an apeal on pikanetwork descibing what happened in extreme detail ( no one is gon read that, 80% succsess rate)
number 3. report survival bugs that are not dupes (200% succsess rate)
LOL true