Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global basically add like a reply to our games

Status
Not open for further replies.

DinJB

Pika Member
Username:
DinJB

Suggestion:
basically add like a reply to our games

Detailed description:
so, i've been seeing alot of hackers lately and i suggest you that you people should add a replay mod system where we can view people it will help see alot of hackers because normal people are'nt recording all the time and it would help the ahckers to be caught more easily and would overall be a very cool feature

Reason(s):
*we can see hackers and report them with sufficient proof

*we can see our game preview which would be cool

*we will be able to capture our pro moments which would be helpful for clips channels

Example(s):
adding player preview
adding so that we could be spectators thank you for giving your time <3

Otherside

Great Reporter
I don't think most pikanetwork players have the ability to judge properly.
And I know that its a beta feature in Hypixle, pika didn't even accepted /report suggestion. I don't think they might add this in the server in future.

_iGhostly

Veteran
Great Reporter
Hello DinJB,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.