Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Forums Bans page report change

Status
Not open for further replies.

slil

Pika Lover
Minecraft Username:
slil​

Suggestion:
Bans page report change​

Detailed description:
When reporting someone and getting them banned,warned or muted it should go onto a issued page for you, etc. typing my name slil will bring up a load of reports I’ve got accepted, implying that I got those people punished.​

Reason(s):
reporters should have this at least​

BigBallerLOL

Great Reporter
Some people probably wouldn't want this because people could be toxic if they know who reported them so I think that it should be toggleable so it is not viewable by default but you can make it viewable ( +1'd )

OP
OP
S

slil

Pika Lover
Some people probably wouldn't want this because people could be toxic if they know who reported them so I think that it should be toggleable so it is not viewable by default but you can make it viewable ( +1'd )
But it should still be implemented so we can actually get credit for punishing people

0Mad0Max0

Veteran
Great Reporter
Hey slil,

Unfortunately, your suggestion was denied.
  • Not possible and won't be considered. You can still privately view your own accepted or denied reports in the player reports section.
You can use the thread search feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Make sure to also read our suggestion guidelines and avoid having future suggestions denied:

Thank you for your interest in making a suggestion for Pikanetwork.
Have fun playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.