Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Banning For no Reason !

I recently got banned on my main account (ITSADITYA6921 I have elite) . I use forge optifine I agree its a bit suspicious ,but the only sole reason for this is due to the time changer mode and fast render mod. I am a regular player of bed wars playing since 6 years (4 years in pika) . I have learnt about bed wars a lot In the past few years. According to me sometimes in my games i get really very bad lobbies I manage to get 20+kill/game and with that I get at least 3/4 reports every game (due to their assumptions of me using auto clicker or something) idk why the server bans me and this ban is for 7 days. Just for fair game and no UFM (unfair means). I have switched to Lunar.

I request the Staff Team to Pls look into this matter and perhaps unban me if possible. (My ign - ITSADITYA6921)

prober90

Staff Member
Helper
IGN
prober90
I recently got banned on my main account (ITSADITYA6921 I have elite) . I use forge optifine I agree its a bit suspicious ,but the only sole reason for this is due to the time changer mode and fast render mod. I am a regular player of bed wars playing since 6 years (4 years in pika) . I have learnt about bed wars a lot In the past few years. According to me sometimes in my games i get really very bad lobbies I manage to get 20+kill/game and with that I get at least 3/4 reports every game (due to their assumptions of me using auto clicker or something) idk why the server bans me and this ban is for 7 days. Just for fair game and no UFM (unfair means). I have switched to Lunar.

I request the Staff Team to Pls look into this matter and perhaps unban me if possible. (My ign - ITSADITYA6921)
If you consider your punishment invalid appeal here

opticyclic

Epic Pika
Forge is not suspicious at all. It is how a lot of clients add mods.

Optifine is allowed too.

Lunar also includes optifine zoom and similar optimizations.

Regularly getting 20+ kills in a game could be why people report you though.

It could be different play styles, but I don't think I have ever had that many kills in a game.

qHadz

Pika Lover
IGN
BadBoyHalo_JR
Using forge is normal. I prefer forge because I can add whatever I want, especially mods that I don't see on most cracked clients, or normal clients in general. Getting 20 kills a game is also pretty normal if you are good or if you are clutching a sweaty game, I have gotten a few games with that many kills and nobody said anything about it. if you have proof of it being a false ban make sure to appeal it

OP
OP
A
Proved them they were wrong and I got unbanned in 2 days instead of 7 :)
switched to Lunar (Better safe then sorry)

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-01-14 151707.png
    Screenshot 2024-01-14 151707.png
    538.4 KB · Views: 6

prober90

Staff Member
Helper
IGN
prober90
Proved them they were wrong and I got unbanned in 2 days instead of 7 :)
switched to Lunar (Better safe then sorry)
Good for you wasn't optifines fault it was due to something you did that caused anti cheat to ban you

SadewDeshan

Pika Lover
IGN
SadewDeshan
use cm client 1.8.9. so good with a lot of coustamize and mods