Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

ImRealDains7

IGN
Dains7
why im keep getting KICKED or BANNED by CONSOLE only when im fighting bosses ?
is it bcz my ping? pls anyone tell me... this is so annoying

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
IGN
EA0_2_0_8_
What is your ping? and also what is your cps?

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
ASSASSINX__
Most likely should be 20 cps, but i am not exactly sure.
No , I can safely grind at 27-29cps (butterfly) without getting banned , but I do get kicked sometime when pika is having some issues.

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
ASSASSINX__
My Ping is normal i think as Asian ping like 300 - 400ms my CPS 14 - 15 jitter
I might know why you get kicked often , I used to do the same mistake back then.

Check if you do
  • If you shake your mouse while jitter clicking , because when your mouse moves left and right (slightly enough to move ur in character , game thinks you are using some king of 3rd party hacks)
  • I don't think Asia's ping is bad to be like 300-400ms , try to optimize your router or search up how to get it better.
  • Try recording some boss fights and report a bug. (Maybe there is something wrong with bosses.)
  • Sometimes if your internet is not good enough your game will lag , I mean to say your network will send too less packets to server or too many packets a once. ( As you click to damage , press keys but due to ur slow network it wont be send real-time but it will send in bulk as the connection gets better) and such irregular supply of packets from ur end , it won't be good , as server might think that you are trying to do something fishy. (Like ban evading as similar as using a vpn )