Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
Status
Not open for further replies.

7aunufa

waarom fuck did you ban me (false ban)i got banned by TheBearKingHD for speed hacking but the server is lagging so hard the butt up;please fix the lagg and the ban if you want to screenshare me call me up on teamspeak or place a comment to join ts i will come immedality

Halsey

Banned
Instead of swearing and complaining, I strongly suggest to make a ban appeal.

If you have proof that you didn't hack, you will get unbanned, and if you don't... well the only option left then is to buy an unban or make a new account.

SezarBD

Legendary Pika
IGN
SezarBD
Instead of swearing and complaining, I strongly suggest to make a ban appeal.

If you have proof that you didn't hack, you will get unbanned, and if you don't... well the only option left then is to buy an unban or make a new account.

How to proof he didn't hack ?

Halsey

Banned
How to proof he didn't hack ?
When you were recording your minecraft when you were playing and got banned for example. There are also more but this is just one of them.

OP
OP

7aunufa

Ok,First i can buy a unban no problem but wtf i am not rec. so how can i get proof and BANNED for NO reason Cause you guys have no brains

OP
OP

7aunufa

And i cant proof cause i didnt take a screenshot no recording wtf do i have supost to do

Halsey

Banned
Ok,First i can buy a unban no problem but wtf i am not rec. so how can i get proof and BANNED for NO reason Cause you guys have no brains
Sorry, but if you had the ability to read, you could've seen that I said
If you have proof
Does that mean you HAVE proof? No, so don't call anyone brainless if you aren't perfect yourself.

Davidva

Veteran
Hey boiiiii,

Ik zie dat je nederlands bent zo zal ik jou eens eventjes uitleggen hoevhet hier werkt. Als jij hackt wordt je geband. Maar ja, het kan een valse ban zijn. Dus heeft deze server twee opties on geunbanned the worden.
1. Maak een ban appeal. Hoeft niet perse met video bewijs, is wel handig.
2. Koop een unban in de server winkel.

Ik wens je succes, ondanks ik denk dat je liegt omdat thebearkingHD zelden valse bans maakt en speed hacks niet moeilijk te zien is.

Groetjes

Davidva

mehackearon

i need to get unban from the server the console baned me when i want hacking. plz unban me my nick name is mehackearon

Davidva

Veteran
i need to get unban from the server the console baned me when i want hacking. plz unban me my nick name is mehackearon
You wantsd to hack? You know this is not allowed. So what is the point of being unband.

Status
Not open for further replies.