Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Banned for something I didn't do

teddygod069

Today just 5 minutes ago, i got banned be 0mad0max0 PERMANENTLY for advertising , I didn't even advertise anything, I don't know why but this ban is just unnecessary, I want him to check once more why he banned me if get to know he banned me for stupid reason then he has to give me permanent rank voucher

ExodusNinja

Pika Lover
I don’t think getting free rank vouchers when you’ve been banned for a ‘stupid reason’ is how it works 😅. However, if you think your ban is unjustified, you could appeal your punishment HERE

Arezki_

Great Reporter
Today just 5 minutes ago, i got banned be 0mad0max0 PERMANENTLY for advertising , I didn't even advertise anything, I don't know why but this ban is just unnecessary, I want him to check once more why he banned me if get to know he banned me for stupid reason then he has to give me permanent rank voucher
If you have been punished falsely, please submit an appeal HERE , and a staff member will review your situation as soon as possible.

____Clown

Great Reporter
Can I know what EXACTLY did you say that counted as an advertise?
And as it was only 5 minutes and you got permanently banned for advertising, although rules say that advertising first time is 90 days ban, and advertising again after un-ban, you get permanent ban.

OP
OP
T

teddygod069

And as it was only 5 minutes and you got permanently banned for advertising, although rules say that advertising first time is 90 days ban, and advertising again after un-ban, you get permanent ban.
Bro I didn't say anything, I was minding my own business and I didn't get banned before , this the first time

OP
OP
T

teddygod069

And also it said that the banned date was 2021-05-01 I don't know why it showed this date