Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Banned For Blockhitting?

Powerkiller554

Pika Member
So this has been happening to me For the past 2 weeks.
Every time I blockhit after hitting someone I get banned eventually.
Sometimes it just wont even register my hits when I blockhit but it fixes itself after I click my right mouse button when it wont register, so don't really mind that much about clicks not registering.
But Getting banned after I blockhit is very annoying.
And The bans last for 1 hour, every single one of them.
Also I'm used to blockhitting alot everytime when I pvp, very used to in tbh.
Even If I blockhit less I get banned eventually for an hour.
And not blockhitting is also pretty painful because It helps me alot with my pvp cuz I have high ping too and with high ping not blockhitting doesn't really make pvp that enjoyable for me.
Does anyone know what I can do not get banned after blockhitting alot.

Fichtner

Epic Pika
Sometimes it just wont even register my hits when I blockhit but it fixes itself after I click my right mouse button when it wont register, so don't really mind that much about clicks not registering.
And not blockhitting is also pretty painful because It helps me alot with my pvp cuz I have high ping too and with high ping not blockhitting doesn't really make pvp that enjoyable for me.
I am also having these types of problems
But i was banned once for 90 days
But in my ban list it says I didn't got banned for once.

ItsMixer

Pika Member
I guess you should appeal and try to avoid block hitting.

Lonely_

Pika Lover
Pika's new anti-cheat is completely weird It got many hackers they just use versus anti-cheat which is easy to bypass and not very good cause free client with vanilla fly works on this anti-cheat for more than 3 days I also got many bans for no reason anyways make an appeal if u believe it's wrong or whatever.

OP
OP
Powerkiller554

Powerkiller554

Pika Member
Pika's new anti-cheat is completely weird It got many hackers they just use versus anti-cheat which is easy to bypass and not very good cause free client with vanilla fly works on this anti-cheat for more than 3 days I also got many bans for no reason anyways make an appeal if u believe it's wrong or whatever.
I have also noticed that. This anticheat false flags alot and yeah people keep using verus stuff to bypass the ac. I don't know why pika chose this anticheat but it's fine for now. Some guy made old matrix disabler so it was a problem, I get it. Hopefully pika updates the ac and makes it better. What I've realized is, if a player is out of ur reach while ur pvping, if u block ur sword before hitting ur enemy, u have a high chance of getting false banned and thats whats been happening to me I think.

Lonely_

Pika Lover
I have also noticed that. This anticheat false flags alot and yeah people keep using verus stuff to bypass the ac. I don't know why pika chose this anticheat but it's fine for now. Some guy made old matrix disabler so it was a problem, I get it. Hopefully pika updates the ac and makes it better. What I've realized is, if a player is out of ur reach while ur pvping, if u block ur sword before hitting ur enemy, u have a high chance of getting false banned and thats whats been happening to me I think.
Agreed but the old anti-cheat is way better than it.