Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Bannable Offense in OP Skyblock

RevealTrxpz

On Tuesday March 14th at approximately 4:22 pm I was TP Trapped by Harley6628 In OP Skyblock. I'm well aware that its a bannable offense.

It started off with harley messaging me telling me she was a friend of the owner of the island I reside in. She said she had something to show me and I didnt trust it because this is your typical tp trappers famous words. Long story short I accepted the request and found myself inside a tree being attacked by harley until I was dead.
I had no way of getting out of the situation and I lost some good gear my island owner gave me .I dont appreciate the fact that this happened and I really hope someone can take my thread into consideration.

Attachments

• 2023-03-14_15.40.43.png
    2023-03-14_15.40.43.png
    427.8 KB · Views: 13
OP
OP
R

RevealTrxpz

On Tuesday March 14th at approximately 4:22 pm I was TP Trapped by Harley6628 In OP Skyblock. I'm well aware that its a bannable offense.

It started off with harley messaging me telling me she was a friend of the owner of the island I reside in. She said she had something to show me and I didnt trust it because this is your typical tp trappers famous words. Long story short I accepted the request and found myself inside a tree being attacked by harley until I was dead.
I had no way of getting out of the situation and I lost some good gear my island owner gave me .I dont appreciate the fact that this happened and I really hope someone can take my thread into consideration.
I also have recorded footage that i will post a link of in the desc if necessary

Darqneez

Legendary Pika
Hey, unfortunately, this is not the report section. If you are looking to report someone, please make sure to post your report here CLICK ME. Have a good day!

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika

I also have recorded footage that i will post a link of in the desc if necessary
Remeber your evidence might be considered invalid if you donot report them I highly advise you both to report such frauds asap