Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Ban People with more than 200ms

Status
Not open for further replies.

HowToLunar

Minecraft Username
Speculartomatoes

Suggestion:
Ban People with more than 200ms

Detailed description:
Anyone who has 200ms is so annyoing to fight with I have 16 -25 ms and there are some people who barely take kb in sumo and then kill me because when i hit 'em they barely move but when they hit me i move like 3 blocks also people with 200ms are not even gud theyre just lagging around the place and getting lucky hits.​

Reason(s):
Its so annyoing and im losing my elo​

markiii

Ultimate Legendary Pika

Im a player has 200 ms up because I'm far away from the server and I don't agree with this.

Unawarely

The Pika
Minecraft Username
Speculartomatoes

Suggestion:
Ban People with more than 200ms

Detailed description:
Anyone who has 200ms is so annyoing to fight with I have 16 -25 ms and there are some people who barely take kb in sumo and then kill me because when i hit 'em they barely move but when they hit me i move like 3 blocks also people with 200ms are not even gud theyre just lagging around the place and getting lucky hits.

Reason(s):
Its so annyoing and im losing my elo
-1, that would be banning half of the server. It's like saying ban people with under 50 ms because they have good hit detection.

alvnwtf

Epic Pika
-1, that would ban over half the server. Not everyone has good ping

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
abviously, there are many players in the world, the greater distence between the host = the higher ms.
+1 for this, why not? i have like 250 ping omg ban me. obviously this is +1 is fake.

Status
Not open for further replies.