Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Ban her also..

prerak_nepali

OK, so I got banned (ign : Prerak_Hero)by rqmpy. So, I got banned by saying bye bye n!g. I've texted it because she also had trash talk with me. I can't get her ss because I didn't thought she'll report me but also I got some ss in dc while talking with her just rn. You can see it there in photo.

Thank you!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240410_150019_Discord.jpg
    Screenshot_20240410_150019_Discord.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 28

RyanCerified

Great Reporter
if you have already made an appeal then wait for a response on whether you will be unbanned or not

arnav_18

Legendary Pika
OK, so I got banned (ign : Prerak_Hero)by rqmpy. So, I got banned by saying bye bye n!g. I've texted it because she also had trash talk with me. I can't get her ss because I didn't thought she'll report me but also I got some ss in dc while talking with her just rn. You can see it there in photo.

Thank you!!
@ImPosiden some underage people aren't banned ig

RyanDoesPvP

Legendary Pika

Thank you!!
You said this ingame, and the discord ss doesn't mean sht if its not in the pika's discord server

Imarvel

Rare Pika
If what she said was in your discord dms then no one cares really. Only things in the discord and minecraft server matter