Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Ban hackers

Kokolama

Hey so there was recently much hackers in practice I lost my 76 win streak I said I would quit the server and I will never play again but when I got my YouTube channel Banger Koko I was trying to upload road to 90 wins I lost to a hacker in sumo where I had over 36 wins but in all games 76 if I am correct so please make a better anti cheat not that yours is trash it is good but there are some clients that bypass console so at least make it or add the anti cheat anti gaming chair or watchdog
It would be hard for hackers to be able to play because they both are one of the best anti cheats in Minecraft so if any staff or manager or even the owner max please respond to me I would love to help the community because when I was at practice hackers where very toxic and players quit because hackers ended their win streak so hope you can respond and make the anti cheat better my name in Minecraft is kokolama lower case k at the beginning and the rest lower case so if your reading this I can try and help if u want me to post these videos at my channel so u know the hacker name so yeah have a great day

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
uh, English exist of punctuation.
Back on topic. First, you said you see many hackers in practice, what you can do is record and report them here Player Reports | PikaNetwork.
Second, you ask a staff whether they could spectate the hacker.
Third about anticheat. You may make a bug report about the anticheat (Bug Reports | PikaNetwork ). Keep in mind that DON'T JUST SAY "improve your anticheat" or "get a better anticheat". Tell whats wrong as you see.
Thanks in advance