Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

onanere

many people dislike crni and for good reasons too
he is known to falsely ban people, and seems to freeze everyone who is slightly better than him
he froze me once, and after not finding anything, he tried to tell me that i had disconnected an USB prior to the screenshare
i denied this and told him i had been recording from the start, which made him quickly ditch the accusations and let me go

nonetheless, his playstyle does not look entirely legit either
his gamesense is absolutely terrible although his hits are tremendously good (theres a reason why hes only good at modes like gapple but terrible at everything that requires tactics and strategy)

smart of him to cheat as an admin though. i mean, exactly who is gonna freeze him? :ROFLMAO:

AcariaPlainum

many people dislike crni and for good reasons too
he is known to falsely ban people, and seems to freeze everyone who is slightly better than him
he froze me once, and after not finding anything, he tried to tell me that i had disconnected an USB prior to the screenshare
i denied this and told him i had been recording from the start, which made him quickly ditch the accusations and let me go

nonetheless, his playstyle does not look entirely legit either
his gamesense is absolutely terrible although his hits are tremendously good (theres a reason why hes only good at modes like gapple but terrible at everything that requires tactics and strategy)

smart of him to cheat as an admin though. i mean, exactly who is gonna freeze him? :ROFLMAO:
Yeah thats the thing though who is gonna check staff if they are cheating