Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Ban evasion on bans that turn out to be false

Status
Not open for further replies.

_juicer

Epic Pika
Minecraft Username:
_juicer

Suggestion:
Ban evasion on bans that turn out to be false

Detailed description:
If you get banned for cheating or something and it turns out to be false but u or someone linked to you got banned for ban evading. The ban evading ban should be removed from that account as the ban that it is evading is false. This is not the players fault at all as they did not break any of the rules of the server but it is the fault of the staff team that falsely banned the player. My suggestion is that if you do get banned and one of your other accounts does get banned for ban evading but the ban turns out to be false that the account banned for ban evading should be unbanned as the ban you are evading wasnt justified in the first place

Reason(s):
The reason I am making this thread is due to one of my own accounts getting banned due to this. I got banned for "reach" on a video that was clearly false and I got banned on one of my accounts for ban evading. I later got unbanned on the account that was banned for reach. However, my alt account was still banned for ban evading a ban that wasn't justified. I tried to get it unbanned but somehow the staff manager and the owners don't seem to agree with me

realharboss

Epic Pika
hi men im harb, i love eating crayons and i +1 bcz i love juicer and asia and malasiya

Mrfatsojr

Veteran
Great Reporter
So you're saying they should allow you to ban evade when you know your main was falsely banned and waiting to be unbanned.

DanielT_

Veteran
Great Reporter
So you're saying they should allow you to ban evade when you know your main was falsely banned and waiting to be unbanned.
BratvaAlt no ban evading menz <filter <filter <filter <filter <filter <filter

Iragameryo

Just dont ban evade next time men! and wait for unban or ban appeal men!

BestPikaPlayer

Great Reporter
-1, just stop playing!! You already got folded so hard. And if ure banned just stay banned. Don't complain, u're wasting staffs time to check your appeal!

JacePlayZ

The Pika
Lmao everyone be roasting u juicer. Just give up lel. They never gonna implement this even if it gets 100 upvotes.

Peace fam.

_Infected_

Banned
Just appeal and wait till it's accepted/denied if you're false banned.
But if it was deserved, getting ip banned means you're not welcome anymore to come back to PikaNetwork, don't come back with other alts.

Minecraft_leg

Banned
Minecraft Username:
_juicer

Suggestion:

Detailed description:
If you get banned for cheating or something and it turns out to be false but u or someone linked to you got banned for ban evading. The ban evading ban should be removed from that account as the ban that it is evading is false. This is not the players fault at all as they did not break any of the rules of the server but it is the fault of the staff team that falsely banned the player. My suggestion is that if you do get banned and one of your other accounts does get banned for ban evading but the ban turns out to be false that the account banned for ban evading should be unbanned as the ban you are evading wasnt justified in the first place

Reason(s):
The reason I am making this thread is due to one of my own accounts getting banned due to this. I got banned for "reach" on a video that was clearly false and I got banned on one of my accounts for ban evading. I later got unbanned on the account that was banned for reach. However, my alt account was still banned for ban evading a ban that wasn't justified. I tried to get it unbanned but somehow the staff manager and the owners don't seem to agree with me
Hi, _juicer

If I understand correctly your suggestion is that if a ban turns out to be false, it will not be used against you for ban evading.
From my current knowledge and from what I can see, this is already how it's being dealt with. If currently, you're experiencing this please be sure to make a ban appeal.

Anyways, I'm going to give it a +1 (liked)

Unawarely

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
_juicer

Suggestion:

Detailed description:

Reason(s):
Rest in peace, single most downvoted post ever created

DarkVenom7

Veteran
Great Reporter
This is a predefined message to bypass this chat filter

_Infected_

Banned
You should appeal anyways, how would the staff members know that your ban was false & let you join with another account/alt? you must appeal to see if it gets accepted or denied

0Mad0Max0

Veteran
Great Reporter
Hey _juicer,

Unfortunately, your suggestion was denied.
  • Low suggestion quality or vote score.
You can use the thread search feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Make sure to also read our suggestion guidelines and avoid having future suggestions denied:

Thank you for your interest in making a suggestion for Pikanetwork.
Have fun playing.

Good evening,
0Mad0Max0

Status
Not open for further replies.