Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Ban Evading...

WeAreFamily

Legendary Pika
I want to know what is Ban Evading for everyone.

I thought ban evading is when a hacker acc got caught and directly logs off so then the staff is unable to ban them. But now I heard that if an acc got banned and come back again with another acc playing normal, that would be called ban evading. So I wanna know what is really called 'Ban Evading' on this server. Is there not a 2nd chance for those players because in the past, pika had a rule of 3 bans = IP-ban. But now it is 1 Ban = Ip-Ban...

Outscale

Banned
I want to know what is Ban Evading for everyone.

I thought ban evading is when a hacker acc got caught and directly logs off so then the staff is unable to ban them. But now I heard that if an acc got banned and come back again with another acc playing normal, that would be called ban evading. So I wanna know what is really called 'Ban Evading' on this server. Is there not a 2nd chance for those players because in the past, pika had a rule of 3 bans = IP-ban. But now it is 1 Ban = Ip-Ban...
When your account is IP-banned, you are not allowed to play on PikaNetwork anymore. Logging on with another account using a different IP address is forbidden.

Unawarely

The Pika
When your account is IP-banned, you are not allowed to play on PikaNetwork anymore. Logging on with another account using a different IP address is forbidden.
Well the anticheat would have to ban you in the first place. Either that or you just get false banned by staff ofc

OP
OP
WeAreFamily

WeAreFamily

Legendary Pika
Then i wanna know does it consider ban evading if u didn't have 3 banned acc but on the 3rd acc it was banned for ban evading.... Is that a false ban?

Unawarely

The Pika
Then i wanna know does it consider ban evading if u didn't have 3 banned acc but on the 3rd acc it was banned for ban evading.... Is that a false ban?
If an account that's connected to yours is banned, even if it's false- which lets face it, it probably is, I wouldn't get on another account, just appeal.

OP
OP
WeAreFamily

WeAreFamily

Legendary Pika
I mean does it consider ban evading without having 3 banned acc beforehand?

Outscale

Banned
The rule you said "3 bans=IP ban" doesn't exist anymore.
If you continue playing on Pika with another account after getting an IP ban you will get banned for ban evading(If staff figures it out)

Outscale

Banned
Like I already said. If you get an IP Ban by staff or console and switch to another account you are ban evading. That means that you don't need to have 3 banned accounts to get the IP ban.

OP
OP
WeAreFamily

WeAreFamily

Legendary Pika
Ok I’ll ask the question in a different way
If a player got normal banned previously 2 times by the server with 2 account. Then on his 3rd account he was banned again. As a result that caused him to be ipban. However, the reason for the ban on the 3rd account was ban evasion. So my question now, does the ban reason (ban evasion) for that 3rd account valid to the server rules?

M

MiracleWolf

I'm pretty sure ban evading is when you get banned (it doesn't have to be an ip ban I think) and you decide to play on an alt. Therefore, the ban reason for that 3rd account is valid (at least, according to my definition of ban evading)

Lukonce

Great Reporter
Ban evade = When one of your account is banned and you are using another account.

While using another account when the previous one is ban = You are evading the ban

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
How do the staff figure out that you are ban evading , I mean you have a new ip , new username , so you are a new player. How can someone say that he is the exact same player who was previously banned?

avciiiiiii

Great Reporter
Sry to say but if a guy got any ban ip-ban or simple ban his new alt get a ban evading if we report him.