Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Ban Appeals / Shoutbox

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nignogery

Okay, this is a 2 in 1.

Let's start with the Ban Appeals.
Okay, The reason i joined the forums on the other website is to see ban appeals (Yes I know i'm weird).
That option is gone now I have nothing to do on here than complain about this and talking in the shoutbox.

The Shoutbox now.
Okay, so there is nothing reallu wrong with it, just the fact that i have to go away from the forums to go the shoutbox, on the other site you had also an option to have the shoutbox on the side of the screen, and it was much easier than it is now.

Kind regards, superdano

CloudAP

Veteran
For the Ban Appeal, you can only submit and be able to see your own ban appeal. Only you and the staff team can see your Ban Appeal. This is to avoid useless replies from random players.

MouraThat

Veteran
its a lot fairer that way
Cloud made a fair point
Staff have the decision at the end of the day
not players
Hope i could help

DirkieXP

Banned
Hectowood can you please stop replying useless stuff to farm posts?

Also, our dev might put the shoutbox back at the homepage (if that is possible, idk). And the reason we decided to make it impossible for players/members to respond on ban appeals and staff applications, is because we have noticed that the last 2 months on the old forums players were just responding useless comments about ban appeals or applications without any arguments. Also staff has the power to decide, which members do not have, so that is also a reason why we have decided to make those sections staff only.

DirkieXP

Banned
Hectowood please stop replying useless comments to farm posts.

NexousPlayz (the developer of the website), might try to add the shoutbox on the homepage again, but I am not sure if that is possible. Over the last 2 months we have noticed that members/players have been responding useless comments on ban appeals and staff applications without any arguments. This is annoying for staff to read, since it does waste our time. Since staff are the once who decide about all this, we decided to make the ban appeal section and the staff application section staff-only.

I hope I explained it good enough for you.

OP
OP
N

Nignogery

Hectowood please stop replying useless comments to farm posts.

NexousPlayz (the developer of the website), might try to add the shoutbox on the homepage again, but I am not sure if that is possible. Over the last 2 months we have noticed that members/players have been responding useless comments on ban appeals and staff applications without any arguments. This is annoying for staff to read, since it does waste our time. Since staff are the once who decide about all this, we decided to make the ban appeal section and the staff application section staff-only.

I hope I explained it good enough for you.

Thank You Dirkie, now i understand why the staff decided to do this.

PS. Good luck with banning people, because the console is going to get you.

Kind regards, superdano

Cirty

Pika Lover
It's good appeals are private. People can't be nosey anymore.

AbedKilani

Veteran
Staff appeals being hidden have their positives and negatives. Its good that the staff should now reply and give their opinion, but at the same time it would be nice to get opinions as well from the community. Doesn't matter anyway.

BadrYT

Legendary Pika
Hectowood can you please stop replying useless stuff to farm posts?

Also, our dev might put the shoutbox back at the homepage (if that is possible, idk). And the reason we decided to make it impossible for players/members to respond on ban appeals and staff applications, is because we have noticed that the last 2 months on the old forums players were just responding useless comments about ban appeals or applications without any arguments. Also staff has the power to decide, which members do not have, so that is also a reason why we have decided to make those sections staff only.
Ya He Just Replying Bzz Or Random Things

Opticlulz

Veteran
The thing is, before this, people would just go around ban appeals looking for people with incorrect format just to farm posts. Even if it was said before.

Fangston

Epic Pika
I really think staff applications being hidden have more negative than positive effects. And for the shoutbox, they could make a pop up box, like they have on Facebook, which appears on clicking a button similar to the 'Back to Top' thing. Ya this was kinda implemented in the old website by teun, but that wasn't exactly what was needed. Just a simple live chat box which can be viewed alongside reading threads. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.