Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Ban Appeal

Predator2016

IgnPredator2016
Reason for Ban:Refusing to ss
Explanation: So its been like a week or so since i got banned so its lil rusty in my head but ill tell u what i remember. I rmemeber being in pvp and i was pvping and i killed like 4 people i was on i think west side spawn kinda by spawn and i got frozen by a _Alapro something like that. Anyways i rmemeber getting frozen and him saying something over caht to me but right before i could read them my whole minecraft crashed to the home screen and it came up with the screen that minecraft had crashed and i could make a report to microsoft or whatever so in the furture they could prevent this. Idk what happened but its frustrating when me and my gf spend money on this server everyd week to play together and over a miss understadning im banned for 90 days. ive spent lil over 100 in last month and for my stuff and we just like to see what we can do to fix this. We love the server and support the server and enjoying supporting the server for everyone to play!

TinCanL

Banned
Great Reporter
Hello, this is not the place to make an appeal, please make one here.

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter
Hello,
It's not recommended to create threads that might lead to the punishment of being "Off-topic".
Instead create an appeal.