Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Ban Appeal

Dubstyne

so i got ssed by MrEpiko, i was clean than some guy msged me yo wsp i saw you got ssed i said ye i got ssed on cld like 10 times in 1 week and by Headed and he said i have Whiteout client i was like buce i wanted 2 type nice but miss clicked and MrEpiko thaught i typed that and he1649191502220.png\
but here is ss from the guy whit whiteout
Lazieds admiting.png
ty<3

TinCanL

Banned
Great Reporter
so i got ssed by MrEpiko, i was clean than some guy msged me yo wsp i saw you got ssed i said ye i got ssed on cld like 10 times in 1 week and by Headed and he said i have Whiteout client i was like buce i wanted 2 type nice but miss clicked and MrEpiko thaught i typed that and heView attachment 46722\
but here is ss from the guy whit whiteout
View attachment 46723
ty<3
Hello, good news for you! A rule has changed that a ghost client found in ss is now a 90 day ip punishment instead of a permanent ban. You may appeal now and reduce your punishment to 90 days. (Starting on the day you got banned) You may appeal here.

_Nikki99

Staff Member
Sr Mod
But a ghost client is a valid punishment, there isn't a point on appealing unless its false..

TinCanL

Banned
Great Reporter
But a ghost client is a valid punishment, there isn't a point on appealing unless its false..
It is a valid punishment, correct. I’m saying he can appeal for it since the rule changed and have his punishment changed from permanent to 90 days.

_Nikki99

Staff Member
Sr Mod
It is a valid punishment, correct. I’m saying he can appeal for it since the rule changed and have his punishment changed from permanent to 90 days.
But it's still a valid punishment he shouldn't appeal since it's valid, is what i am saying

TinCanL

Banned
Great Reporter
But it's still a valid punishment he shouldn't appeal since it's valid, is what i am saying
He should appeal for a punishment length change, that’s why if you look at some players who got banned for having a ghost client the got unbanned, for example: “Luio”, “CryptoClowns”, “Heleus” and more. So yes, if he appeals right now, his punishment will be reduced to 90 days, doesn’t matter if it was valid or not.

_Nikki99

Staff Member
Sr Mod
He should appeal for a punishment length change, that’s why if you look at some players who got banned for having a ghost client the got unbanned, for example: “Luio”, “CryptoClowns”, “Heleus” and more. So yes, if he appeals right now, his punishment will be reduced to 90 days, doesn’t matter if it was valid or not.
Yea ig, still don't get why it's reduced when it shouldn't be but alr