Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Ban appeal.

Dr4gonPikuta

Hello guys my name is Dr4gon. in game my name is Dr4gon_ATENTAT. I took ban on 08.08.2021 for autoclicker in trash can.
The admin who gave me ban is Crni_
Please unban me, I want to play op factions because is fun on this server.
With all due respect.

Attachments

• ban.png
    ban.png
    66.1 KB · Views: 6

blackiller11

i was playing casuals at practisepvp and while i am sweating i get kicked to the lobby saying that i have to add Minecraft_leg on discord i add him and he asks me to share my computer through a weird website. i Ofcourse disagree because i wont let a minecraft moderator search my whole computer and see my personal data and i refuse. Then i get kicked for afk by the server and i am now permanently banned for no reason -_- please appeal my ban I AM NOT HACKING

trickytho

Great Reporter
IGN
trickytho
i was playing casuals at practisepvp and while i am sweating i get kicked to the lobby saying that i have to add Minecraft_leg on discord i add him and he asks me to share my computer through a weird website. i Ofcourse disagree because i wont let a minecraft moderator search my whole computer and see my personal data and i refuse. Then i get kicked for afk by the server and i am now permanently banned for no reason -_- please appeal my ban I AM NOT HACKING
They don't go thru your personal files/data, but only files which are connected/related to minecraft. You can appeal for an unban