Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Ban appeal report

nemesis7326

My PikaNetwork login password was leaked apparently in my friends , so some people tried to use my account and i just got heard that my account got banned , i dont use any hacks myself and this is the first time i got banned , i am very sorry for my carelessness and mistakes , so i kindly request u guys to appeal my ban and also request u to give permission to change my login password.

Attachments

• IMG_20211025_121215.jpg
    IMG_20211025_121215.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 8

ZekromXD

Legendary Pika
My PikaNetwork login password was leaked apparently in my friends , so some people tried to use my account and i just got heard that my account got banned , i dont use any hacks myself and this is the first time i got banned , i am very sorry for my carelessness and mistakes , so i kindly request u guys to appeal my ban and also request u to give permission to change my login password.
As the guy above me said you can appeal there. But, your account is your responsibility. If password was leaked and someone misused it wont make any difference in punishment. With that being said you can just wait until rest of your of punishment expire. Good Luck!