Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Ban appeal For My Ip

JUstNIceGUy

Hello there Pika-Network Staff. Ive been banned falsely by the console due to the reason that it considered me as a bot. But as you can see here iam not a bot and i really wanna play bedwars with my friends on PikaNetwork due to its really good bedwars mechanics and anti cheat here. I dont hack or do anything that doesent follow your rules. Im kinda new to minecraft itself and my friends told that give bedwars a try. Ive tried to use A acc named Complexive which then was found out to be ip banned maybe due to my inactivity pls unabn my ip and my Recent username that i use is JUstNIceGUy. Here is the ban page on minecraft for proof

Attachments

• Screenshot (65).png
    Screenshot (65).png
    195.1 KB · Views: 90

Brystrikeralt

Hi uhh i was in a axe fight im pretty sure in practice 12:20 or 30 middle eastern time 2/11/21 i was swining my axe alot but wifi started being garbage so the guy puased and i was running around thinkin i hit him but when i got back bc my wifi problems i asked my brother my screen was in the the sam placed so i kept hitting him but i guess i got killed and i kept swining my axe bc i didnt know then i saw in chta or the kicked screen kicked for mods though i wasnt so can i come back on because i told my friend to get on and it kept saying exeption null im pretty sure i got banned so i can i be unbanned yes this is suspicious but theres nothing else i can do.

The_unknown_

hi uhh i was fighting a trial mod and when i was playin i got argued and said he was hacking he got mad and he gave some false statement . he said that i was using kb hack. i played oh this sever almost like a year. and he permanently ip banned me. in the pika network discord it was said that first u will get warning then ip ban for 3 weeks and then u will get permanently banned. but i got permanently banned on the first time . pls solve my issue and unban me i played over a year in this server :( and if he thought i was hacking why would he permanently ban me he should have ban me for some days or some weeks.Screenshot 2021-05-11 141703.png

EvanAtul

i am banned for almost no reason it says i adverised somethin but i didnt pls help me appeal my minecraft username is EvanAtul

I am using a resource pack and i dont no it is illegal and the console banned me . that's not my fault , i don't know

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    41.8 KB · Views: 5

Teerth_

Hello there Pika-Network Staff. Ive been banned falsely by the console due to the reason that it considered me as a bot. But as you can see here iam not a bot and i really wanna play bedwars with my friends on PikaNetwork due to its really good bedwars mechanics and anti cheat here. I dont hack or do anything that doesent follow your rules. Im kinda new to minecraft itself and my friends told that give bedwars a try. Ive tried to use A acc named Complexive which then was found out to be ip banned maybe due to my inactivity pls unabn my ip and my Recent username that i use is JUstNIceGUy. Here is the ban page on minecraft for proof
Go in Forms and application their fill the form :)

MrStarfed

Rare Pika
Hey there,

This is not the place to post this you can post this here

Dawooddidnot

Hello there pika network staff,
I got temporary ban for 40 with no reason.it says i got ban because b-hop i don't even know what it is.Am playing op faction and suddenly my network connection got lost, And am re entered the game and it says i got ban for 40 days because of b-hop.Pls remove my ban..My ingame name is Dawooddidnot....Thanks....

Newroliser

Legendary Pika
Trying uploading this screenshot in anti bot section of the discord server.

OWAIS_KILLER1

Dear staff i got banned for 30 days from crin_ because of no reason please can you unban me
my name:OWAIS_KILLER1
i ma say sorry to distarb you