Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Bad Word blocker

Status
Not open for further replies.

XZshadow

Pika Member
Username:
XZshadow​

Suggestion:
Bad Word blocker​

Detailed description:
Hey , its been a long time that i play pika but something is really bad Swearing a Lot of person just come in server and insult everyone , See you normally minecraft is designed for more or less young children, but when you come to pikanetwork to have fun and have a good time and someone comes to insult you directly with words of extreme violence it's no longer a game . that's why I suggest a bot or a plugin that aims to eliminate any type of insult and with them their different form like sht or even fck which can be translated as violent words. Thank you for taking the time to watch and read my suggestion.

Reason(s):
As I said children play this game and it is not normal to see insults in a game normally made to be relax​

Example(s):
Imagine a 10-year-old child who until then did not know human reproduction and suddenly, because of a player who was a little too nervous and older, he learned information that he had never heard of because at that age no child should be confronted with words like this​

iFkiller

Veteran
IGN
iFkiller
Hello XZshadow,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.