Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Bac's Get Rich Quick Program

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bac2008

Rare Pika
I know @DaftPunk5963 already created a thread about his way... Well, this is my way.

1. Go Mining In Extreme Hills Biome. (You will find extra emeralds) :D
2. Make sure your pick has fortune.(you will get double on some stuffs)
3. Mine all ores, including coal and lapiz.
4. Smelt everything, I recommend making a super smelter, like me that can smelt 8 stacks of ore in 3 minutes.
5. Sell to people or sell at @Thav01 shop with villagers. I recommend selling to people because they will pay more.
6. Repeat these steps everyday.. If you mined everything near where you live, go 1000 blocks and mine more ;P
7. I dont recommend selling food, people will not pay well for it and it's only really needed by the new people who join the server.
8. Put emeralds in enderchest just in case something happends.
9. I don't recommend trading everything to emeralds, (Example: Trade everything to ems.. From ems trade to diamonds.) Keeping your emeralds as diamonds are very smart... Just in case the economy collapses.
10. DO NOT make a shop. There is to many of them and Most of the time, people that work there, dont attend to the shop.

Hope this little list helps ya <3
Wuv bac

Cirty

Pika Lover
Mining for emeralds is an okay way to obtain emeralds, but that being said it's not efficient.

As an example using some automated farm design for numerous farmable resources and selling those resources to the villager shop will greatly outperform mining for them.

The only real upside(and the only time I would ever recommend) to mining emeralds is if you're after multiple resources since it can be found in abundance.

MouraThat

Veteran
i do excatly what cirty said
invest 1 stack of emerald blocks on building an automatic farm of your choice(mine is melons)
Make it 20-40 layers depending on how much you have
Then wait for it to produce
for me it fills up every 2 days but thats because its slower than others and i only have a few layers
then once all the chests are full you could be earning around 3 stacks of em blocks per emptying
however this is time consuming and only good if you are on regularly to power the chunk and willing to spend an hour transferring over your items(ofc you can hire a worker but thatll decrease your profit) Anyway if you need this sort of thing i can make investment for you also this is better for people who have more than 1 home.
I think shops are good but maybe not as common if you dont have a warp
Also extreme hill biomes are not like dessert biomes they are harder to find and for me the amount of time finding one ,finding the rare 1 or 2 piece of emerald ore and mining it
Nah it takes to long

OP
OP
Bac2008

Bac2008

Rare Pika
i do excatly what cirty said
invest 1 stack of emerald blocks on building an automatic farm of your choice(mine is melons)
Make it 20-40 layers depending on how much you have
Then wait for it to produce
for me it fills up every 2 days but thats because its slower than others and i only have a few layers
then once all the chests are full you could be earning around 3 stacks of em blocks per emptying
however this is time consuming and only good if you are on regularly to power the chunk and willing to spend an hour transferring over your items(ofc you can hire a worker but thatll decrease your profit) Anyway if you need this sort of thing i can make investment for you also this is better for people who have more than 1 home.
I think shops are good but maybe not as common if you dont have a warp
Also extreme hill biomes are not like dessert biomes they are harder to find and for me the amount of time finding one ,finding the rare 1 or 2 piece of emerald ore and mining it
Nah it takes to long
One day, can I see your autofarm? Or can you send me a link to a tutorial.

MouraThat

Veteran
bac2008 when ever you see me ingame (Warlock : Near)(Thats my IGN) then come and ask me and i will show you

Cirty

Pika Lover
The one he uses is a custom design from another player, Moroa_Gecko. So there's no tutorial. The one I built for Rocky has some tweaks to Morias design(more resource friendly).

MouraThat

Veteran
yeah but i need to extend it Cirty xD
Moria's is more difficult

OP
OP
Bac2008

Bac2008

Rare Pika
Lol Rn Im Going to have a few farms going at once. (Sugarcane,Pumpkin Ect)
Right now I used a half stack of sticky pistons. I have 2 layers but planning from 4 more layers.
@Cirty @RockyGaming

Cirty

Pika Lover
Where the hell is that biome????

Extreme Hill are a fairly common biome. They can normally be recognized by the bluish green grass and big mountains. If you're unsure if you found one you can use F3 to see what biome you're currently in.

MouraThat

Veteran
well yeah you can see if u type f3 but extreme hills for me i hardly find any

ali99

Epic Pika
wait wait wait WAHT??
THAV01 HAS A SHOP?????
LOL SERIOUSLY I LITTERLY LEFT FOR LIKE 3 MONTHS AND EVERYTHING CHANGED...

what is his warp?

ali99

Epic Pika
do /warp staff and then /trapped for jungle biome

do the same at wintercity for ice

do the same at warp drop for extreme hills

do the same for warp slendyy for birch n oak forest

go to warp wild and walk south east for dark oak

do warp seashop for deep sea (take a lily pad before u go there...u have been warned)

go to /warp rollercoaster for a small mesa and desert btw the roller coaster is not functional anymore

go to warp silicon city and take a boat with u..than do /trapped (do trapped with ALL the locations I told above) from the exact place where u will spawn move left....the journey will be log but there is a acencia and a huge desert there.....I made a huge hut for public help there if u need help..

mushroom biome I will find u some day....

yes I learnt and remembered these locations :p
ima map XD

MouraThat

Veteran
This is a good suggestion
but there in no more /warp Slendyy
and there is a lot of biomes around /warp SiliconCity

ali99

Epic Pika
This is a good suggestion
but there in no more /warp Slendyy
and there is a lot of biomes around /warp SiliconCity

ok srsly rocky give me the summary what happened in survival for the past 3 months....

MouraThat

Veteran
Hmm well
idk what do u want to know about in particularly a lot of diferent stuff happened not all i know about. Some minor.some major eg, ... got a rank.

ali99

Epic Pika
yes some things surprised me ALOT
like ur rank...warp trade has been changed...and some good fellows quitted etc..
just give me a full summary what happened since 1-1-16

MouraThat

Veteran
On what though?
you could mean which players bought ranks which was a lot ? what happened on factions?
your not being specific i dont know that much

Status
Not open for further replies.