Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

"Back to school Sale" Or some type of sale?

Should there be a Back to School sale?

• Yes. there should be one and it should be a 25% sale.

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Yes. there should be one and it should be a 30% sale.

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • No. Pika doesnt need a sale at this point in time.

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

IceyGamer123

Pika Lover
Hello all of pika!

I am thinking since school is right around the corner pika should generate some type of sale. 25% sale or 30% maybe? Its been a bit since we got a sale and i think we could use one. I think most of pika might agree with me aswell. IDK i just think we could use a sale just a thought. (Please no hate keep your negative comments to yourself <3)

Well the reason of the sale is debatable as its school is not around the corner for some of us like in Spain its the summer holidays and in some other countries school has started a month or two ago. However i agree there hasn't been a sale in a while but i hope the sale will take place on Halloween?

OP
OP
IceyGamer123

IceyGamer123

Pika Lover
Well the reason of the sale is debatable as its school is not around the corner for some of us like in Spain its the summer holidays and in some other countries school has started a month or two ago. However i agree there hasn't been a sale in a while but i hope the sale will take place on Halloween?
Halloween is so far away

Davidva

Veteran
Maybe sooner this year will be better. But a bigger discount, not like the useall 25 and 30 procent. More like 75 or more.

Status
Not open for further replies.