Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Aye fam

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nignogery

Request: Colored text for VIP's, Gapples in VIP kits, /ks and chat cooldown in Galactix.

Colored text for VIP's: To see donators in chat is really hard, it's sad that i'm donator and it's hard to notice what im saying since there is no difference in colors. So i'm requesting to:

Stormtrooped = White
Yoda = Green
Darth Vader = Grey
Skywalker = Light Blue
Chewbacca = Orange.

It's really hard to see difference in chat...

Gapples in VIP kits: VIP kits only give you a sword and armor, and because of that it's really hard to survive in the warzone, so i'm just requesting to add it.

/ks: It just shows your kills, deaths, killstreak and kill-to-death ratio, nothing big.

Chat cooldown: Galactix is really spammy, there is no 3 second cooldown such as in OPFactions, people can spam 5 times the same text in 2 seconds, so the spam is massive.

MitchyG

Pika Lover
Also something needs to be done about /msgs you can hardly see them
Plus i agree with you for /ks

MitchyG

Pika Lover
no dano i just remembered do /statistics SuperDano

VeggiDay

Veteran
Request: Colored text for VIP's, Gapples in VIP kits, /ks and chat cooldown in Galactix.

Colored text for VIP's: To see donators in chat is really hard, it's sad that i'm donator and it's hard to notice what im saying since there is no difference in colors. So i'm requesting to:

Stormtrooped = White
Yoda = Green
Darth Vader = Grey
Skywalker = Light Blue
Chewbacca = Orange.

It's really hard to see difference in chat...

Gapples in VIP kits: VIP kits only give you a sword and armor, and because of that it's really hard to survive in the warzone, so i'm just requesting to add it.

/ks: It just shows your kills, deaths, killstreak and kill-to-death ratio, nothing big.

Chat cooldown: Galactix is really spammy, there is no 3 second cooldown such as in OPFactions, people can spam 5 times the same text in 2 seconds, so the spam is massive.

Agree :D +1

VeggiDay

Veteran
Also something needs to be done about /msgs you can hardly see them
Plus i agree with you for /ks

Jeah its better to see the msg better ... hard to see them with sound off or music on.

Status
Not open for further replies.