Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

ay yo beaches

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 85

Out of context but I was reading the title in a Russian accent.

Fangston

Epic Pika
Chry u suk.

Ok so I did my homework on this, and discovered quite a few interesting things. WTFast changes your IP once you start using it, only once though I am guessing. So it's just like getting a new better internet connection, and we don't ban for that. Also, this isn't a hack and does not give unfair advantages to the users. Im 98% sure its allowed, but let someone higher in rank confirm it.

OP
OP
TheEntrepreneur

TheEntrepreneur

Legendary Pika
Chry u suk.

Ok so I did my homework on this, and discovered quite a few interesting things. WTFast changes your IP once you start using it, only once though I am guessing. So it's just like getting a new better internet connection, and we don't ban for that. Also, this isn't a hack and does not give unfair advantages to the users. Im 98% sure its allowed, but let someone higher in rank confirm it.
Dude I remember when Yoeri allowed one user to use vpn and he posted a fimiliar thread like mine, in the same month, the SAME guy (Yoeri) banned another because USING vpn. In my concern, this basically means admins+ needs to confirm a certain guy to ALLOW using vpn for a certain reason. That's why i posted this thread, otherwise I would've used WTFast from the beginning xd

Status
Not open for further replies.