Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Axteriod False banned!!!!

WelpYouDiedddd

Pika Member
today I got recently banned by Moderator : Axteroid Reason : Cleaning bin before screenshare I got an explation for what happened basically before getting screenshared I was afk for sometime doing my school work downloading some documents and stuff like that and I downloaded some extra which was of no use was binned and after downloading I thought of going to PvP and got back online from afk and as soon as I went to PvP moderator : Axteroid froze me I got kicked from in-game and Axteroid was kind enough to unban me and screenshare me I admit it my my mistake not telling Axteroid that I cleaned my bin a few minutes ago

He gave a Screenshot as proof which i think is insufficient. Many players have warned me that axteriod will try to find someone reason to get u banned if he ss u. Please do smth i appealed please check it

Regards,
EndyPlays

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
today I got recently banned by Moderator : Axteroid Reason : Cleaning bin before screenshare I got an explation for what happened basically before getting screenshared I was afk for sometime doing my school work downloading some documents and stuff like that and I downloaded some extra which was of no use was binned and after downloading I thought of going to PvP and got back online from afk and as soon as I went to PvP moderator : Axteroid froze me I got kicked from in-game and Axteroid was kind enough to unban me and screenshare me I admit it my my mistake not telling Axteroid that I cleaned my bin a few minutes ago

He gave a Screenshot as proof which i think is insufficient. Many players have warned me that axteriod will try to find someone reason to get u banned if he ss u. Please do smth i appealed please check it

Regards,
EndyPlays
make a appeal

HuecoMundo

Banned
lmao well all i have to say it`s not false ban + u wasnt afk + look at ur kick on ur ban list forums :)

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter

Regards,
EndyPlays
hey, time to reply ^_^

Snowyy

Banned
Congratulations on helper :D

Predefined message to bypass the limit filter.

Good morning,
Wxnner

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
don't really know how you are still laughing, but ye, as I said before. If you have proof of something about your ban, list all of them out, now is not the time to say that you got proof.

OP
OP
W

WelpYouDiedddd

Pika Member
That was before like everything -_- Plus I alr gave proof in my appeal sooooOOOOOo yeaaa