Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

AUTOCLICKERS..

FaroukUN1

Epic Pika
bro are all of u guys npcs
yes they are
proof:same in evrything
if u got ur suggestion denied: @FaroukUN1 thank u for ur suggestion .... were ''sry" for saying ur suggestion got denied for the folowing reasons
somereason(they are too lazy)
and all the staffs and admins are npcs

THUNDERisLIT

yes they are
proof:same in evrything
if u got ur suggestion denied: @FaroukUN1 thank u for ur suggestion .... were ''sry" for saying ur suggestion got denied for the folowing reasons
somereason(they are too lazy)
and all the staffs and admins are npcs
True they denies every suggestion it's like they don't want to work lol

RGFLAMERZ

Rare Pika
If you think that the opponent or the personal you are accusing is using an autoclicker, then record it.
It will be beneficial and makes your report more solid, having more chances of it getting accepted.

ETZJ

THERE ARE SO MANY AUTOCLICKERS HERE HOW ARE WE GOING TO PLAY?..PIKA RESPOND TO THIS QUESTION

THERE ARE SO MANY AUTOCLICKERS HERE HOW ARE WE GOING TO PLAY?..PIKA RESPOND TO THIS QUESTION
When I was a newbie I also thought that opponent are using hacks or autoclicker, the more I played more I get to knew about the 1.8 mechanics, now when people say _how? when I kill them I reminicise my old newbie days and give a gentle laugh. If you like this game don't give up one day you will be able to tell the hacker apart and instead of reporting you would try to give him some tough time 🙂

OP
OP
VICKSON_gameing
When I was a newbie I also thought that opponent are using hacks or autoclicker, the more I played more I get to knew about the 1.8 mechanics, now when people say _how? when I kill them I reminicise my old newbie days and give a gentle laugh. If you like this game don't give up one day you will be able to tell the hacker apart and instead of reporting you would try to give him some tough time 🙂
thanks for this....one actually i been playing this game since lockdown...so yes..you`r right.....apart of this having an exp of 5 years we can find whos autoclicking right?

Imarvel

Pika Lover
yea i know the reason but if you wont ban these ppl they'll grow alot
thye are everywhere its impossible to get rid of hackers the only thing we can do is ban the ones we can find plus pika isnt the only server suffering from hacking problems it has even gotten better lately