Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Practice Auto-GG Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

alaqmarOMG

Username:
alaqmarOMG​

Suggestion:
Auto-GG Mod​

Detailed description:
You may have gotten this a lot, but an Auto-GG mod would be amazing. After winning/losing a game it would automatically type GG in the chat. Make it so that you would have to be Silver and above to use it so that the chat doesn't get spammed.​

Reason(s):
When I'm playing a game like sumo, typing out GG and then queuing again is very hard as most of the times you would mistakenly hit rematch or exit and it takes a lot of time. Maybe you could add it so Silver rank and above because a lot of things like /nick were taken from Silver rank so this could maybe replace them.​

Example(s):
To add the function of Auto-GG in the Game Settings option.​

Thijme01

Staff Member
Sr Mod
Auto gg is a macro, so i give it a 0.01% they add it.

qq92

Staff Member
Sr Mod
IGN
Ungluecklicher
+1 i like this idea

KnuckleFist_

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
KnuckleFist_
Username:
alaqmarOMG

Suggestion:
Auto-GG Mod

Detailed description:
You may have gotten this a lot, but an Auto-GG mod would be amazing. After winning/losing a game it would automatically type GG in the chat. Make it so that you would have to be Silver and above to use it so that the chat doesn't get spammed.

Reason(s):
When I'm playing a game like sumo, typing out GG and then queuing again is very hard as most of the times you would mistakenly hit rematch or exit and it takes a lot of time. Maybe you could add it so Silver rank and above because a lot of things like /nick were taken from Silver rank so this could maybe replace them.

Example(s):
To add the function of Auto-GG in the Game Settings option.
appreaciate the suggestion but instead u can just use a auto gg mod or something ngl

+1 cuz not everyone uses mods ig

luhv

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
luhv
Username:
alaqmarOMG

Suggestion:
Auto-GG Mod

Detailed description:
You may have gotten this a lot, but an Auto-GG mod would be amazing. After winning/losing a game it would automatically type GG in the chat. Make it so that you would have to be Silver and above to use it so that the chat doesn't get spammed.

Reason(s):
When I'm playing a game like sumo, typing out GG and then queuing again is very hard as most of the times you would mistakenly hit rematch or exit and it takes a lot of time. Maybe you could add it so Silver rank and above because a lot of things like /nick were taken from Silver rank so this could maybe replace them.

Example(s):
To add the function of Auto-GG in the Game Settings option.
It's better to just use a mod or if you're using a Minecraft client that can have hotkeys for the messages, you can just set one and set it to a key that you wouldn't be clicking almost every time.

Hello alaqmarOMG, thank you for creating this suggestion in order to make server a better place for everyone.
After reviewing your suggestion, I've decided to Downvote due to the following reason(s):

- It's a macro, which is disallowed since it's considering as illegal modification.

Outscale

Banned
I wonder how many practice players actually want to say gg after a match, I don't find this useful enough to be added.

zMqrcc

Staff Member
Admin
Suggestion - DENIED

783083368769519686.gif
Hello alaqmarOMG,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.​
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):​
  • Not going to happen.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.​
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.​
We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.​

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!
974489187522850887.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.