Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars auto ban ppl with usernames similar to FPD

Status
Not open for further replies.

BUTTER_RANGER

Username:
BUTTER_RANGER​

Suggestion:
auto ban ppl with usernames similar to FPD​

Detailed description:
heLlo i'm a player of pika network ign(BUTTER_RANGER)
the thing is i want the anti cheat to kick anyone with the name similar to FPD as u are aware there is a client called fpd client witch is a dangerous client which is almost undetectable. it has an alt gen which gives names similar to FPD i personally never tried the client but watched some videos about it and thought writing something about it. THe client also advertises it self in chat something like "try FPD CLIENT TODAY U"LL WIN EVERYTIME" i saw these text in the server and spectated it and he is using scaffold and killaura pls make console recognize this and ban him immediately​

Reason(s):
as using hacks gives unfair advantage i believe u'll doo something​

M

Master_Tamer_

100% getting denied some people may put thier name fdp as a trool or someone may nick thier name as 'GETFDP' which happened to me , also staff need solid proof for punishing people also fdp (from what i have seen ) used name randomizer and chat randomizer filter to create alt accounts so even if it would be patched the client devs just need to add more randomization in order to bypass thee security checks that might get implemented by the devs

Last edited by a moderator:

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
IGN
MrEpiko
Hello BUTTER_RANGER,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Not going to happen.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.