Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

GamingSankalpYt

Great Reporter
I was just looking for some items in auction house and i found a thing but i misclicked and bought EISA_GAMING shulker for 50k i know that its my fault i misclicked it but when i asked him can u return the money he was swearing and he was like haha u got scammed i i didnt wanna even buy that he was likw watch looser i will put another one .
We need to get rid of these people otherwise they will scam newbies and they will leave the server . I knew that this was scam but i misclicked and hes wasnt even like supporting smh he was like haha u got scammed and he put right another shulker in front of me. please atleast try to take some action. and yes this is not matter of money its matter of ppl trust and all i know its my mistake but still....try to do anything u can do guys and yes i opened the shulker it dindt had stuff it was just trash renamed as itemed so its truly scam

Attachments

• Annotation 2023-03-21 223900.png
    Annotation 2023-03-21 223900.png
    598.9 KB · Views: 11
  • Annotation 2023-03-21 224100.png
    Annotation 2023-03-21 224100.png
    551 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

Maanas232

Epic Pika
I was just looking for some items in auction house and i found a thing but i misclicked and bought EISA_GAMING shulker for 50k i know that its my fault i misclicked it but when i asked him can u return the money he was swearing and he was like haha u got scammed i i didnt wanna even buy that he was likw watch looser i will put another one .
We need to get rid of these people otherwise they will scam newbies and they will leave the server . I knew that this was scam but i misclicked and hes wasnt even like supporting smh he was like haha u got scammed and he put right another shulker in front of me. please atleast try to take some action. and yes this is not matter of money its matter of ppl trust and all i know its my mistake but still....try to do anything u can do guys and yes i opened the shulker it dindt had stuff it was just trash renamed as itemed so its truly scam
This isnt enough proof