Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Survival Auction House Improvements

Status
Not open for further replies.

boopboopMC

Epic Pika
Minecraft Username
boopboopMC

Suggestion:
Auction House Improvements

Detailed description:
The auction house is one of the best tools players can use to make money on the server. With its return a couple of weeks ago it his filled a hole which made selling higher ticket items difficult. The plugin as a whole is fantastic, but I have some suggestions which would make the plugin even more polished, and user friendly.​

SALE ALERTS

When people purchase an item from your shop a message appears which looks like this:

"⯈ Someone purchased your item!"

On its own that is a bit plain and leaves some key information to be questioned like:
  1. What item was sold?
  2. How much did I make off of that particular sale?
Here is my suggestion:
Instead of the plain, and unhelpful message that is currently displayed, it'd be better if it displayed those two pieces of information like this:

"⯈ Someone purchased your %item% for %price%!"

So in that example I have two variables. %item% and %price%
%item% = the item which the person bought
%price% = the price in which it was sold.
Let's say %item% = a diamond pickaxe, and %price% is = $3500, it would read:

"⯈ Someone purchased your Diamond Pickaxe for $3500!"

Now let's say the diamond pickaxe was named Super Godly Pick
"⯈ Someone purchased your Super Godly Pick for $3500!"

This would make it a lot easier for the user to know exactly what was sold, and a reminder of how much they made off of said sale.

LORE INFORMATION

Currently when hovering over specific items like Enchanted Books, and Shulker Boxes it just shows the name of the item. It would be extremely nice to be able to see item lore.

Right now without it we cannot see if people are selling anything in shulkers; and enchanted books are a mystery since their enchantment is not displayed. Someone could say they're selling mending in auction house in chat, but really its a sharpness 2 book (I know that falls under scamming, but it's extremely easy to do that the way it is set up.)

With the item lore on shulker boxes, and enchantment information for enchanted books user would be able to ensure they're not getting scammed.

Reason(s):
For the sale alerts:​
Basically this is just to make sure the player is certain of which item was purchased. Some users have quite a number of items for sale, and it'd be nice to see at a glance if that big ticket item got sold, or just that stack of iron.
For the item lore being displayed:​
This is to make it so people know what they are buying, and make it harder to scam people in this way.​

Last edited:

Max

Staff Member
Owner
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello boopboopMC,​
Thank you for your interest in Pika-Network by creating a suggestion for the network.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it will be implemented.​
Have fun playing!​

Good night,
Max

Status
Not open for further replies.